Hair replacement in Thailand?

LangoMaz

Dr Damkerng Pathomovich (recommended by this site) is the best option if you are considering Thailand. Compared to Australia the price is half, but that should not be the sole deciding factor when getting a HT. I almost pulled the trigger to get my HT done at a clinic in Melbourne but after reading bad reviews here I was highly discouraged.

Check out their website and my blog aswell. I will be updating with new pictures at the 3 month mark.

http://www.dhtclinic.com

Ben,

I highly recommend Dr. Pathomvanich in Thailand. He's an excellent hair transplant surgeon and a member of our elite Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

As u can see, i am a patient of Dr Pat and i have nothing but good things to say abt him and his team. Questions were professionally answered and the whole procedure was fast and painless. As for results, i have some issues but thats just me. I am still discussing with the good doc on the next step but basically when there is a controversy, like less than optimal results etc, u can count on him to be there for u!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Thanks for the replies everyone. I had made an enquiry to Bumrungrad and Dr Pathomovich was the recommended doctor.

Regarding the operation, how many grafts do you think a person with moderate 'widows peak' balding pattern at the front of the forehead only would require?

The following is a price guide from Bumrungrad:

The regular cost is 120 Thai Baht (TB) per graft, although a scaling discount applies for procedures requiring a large number of grafts:

Total Number of Grafts

Cost per Graft (TB)

Total Cost

(TB)

500 - 1,499

60,000 - 179,880

1,500 - 1,599

165,000 - 175,890

1,600 - 3,000

160,000 – 300,000

3,001+

300,100+

I will get assessment from the Doctor but I just wanted a 2nd opinion.

See photos attached.

photo(2).JPG.b38d92c76803eee37a14f0b504243472.JPG

photo(3).JPG.2976fbc51fcd8b1aff50161318922c94.JPG

photo(4).JPG.c5f849f5d9ecc6354a4df2ad650227ac.JPG

photo(5).JPG.922188c9613d03d0ca7a3abdd65df022.JPG

Dr. Path performs in both.. the hospital u mentioned and in his own clinic. but its cheaper to do it in his own clinic. DHT CLINIC. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

we have all pointed you towards dr path if u are considering thailand,

plus its a great place to recover post op for a week or so healing before flying home.

from your photos approx 3000 grafts would see you great,but im not a doc and im sure dht clinic will give u better indication.

good luck with the journey