Updated 2 months 16 days post op Dr Hasson

ukpaitent

Hey guys have updated my blog ( 2 months 16 days post op) It would not allow me to upload more than 2 pictures for some reason so will have to email moderators. Things look to have omproved alot from 1 month post op feed back is appreciated guys as its a lonely journey so its always good to hear what you guys think etc will try sort out more pics..

Can you comment on this:

"Also some of my singles were doubled up to add further density."

I know that Dr. Shapiro does this too with the right patients.

I wish Dr. Wong had taken this approach with me. I got a large% of singles and they just do not provide enough density when spread over a larger area. Its nice to see one of the doctors at H&W evolving their technique for a patient with finer hair. Getting a greater graft count means more $$$ and larger apparent surgery sizes, but a large zone in front with exclusively 1s gives pathetic density. 1s Are only really needed in the hairline, elsewhere they are a liability.

Your surgery looks good. Be patient as your result comes in.

Edited by TheEmperor

• 4 weeks later...

Hi UK,

I had 2916 grafts on 2nd March this year with Dr Farjo so we are a couple of weeks apart. I have had a fair bit of native hair grow back but no signs of any stubble yet. My scalp is in great condition and my strip scar great also. I am just waiting like you, I would say with number of grafts you had and the fact they probably not even start to show yet you will have a great result. I will follow your progress, I did start a blog, only put two posts and fully intend to upload some photos when I get time. We will compare results. Good luck.:D