neopel hair clinic in Tijuana anyone heard of them??

kman86

• 5 weeks later...

Just completed a HT with Dr. Hernandez on Monday. Everything went smoothly and I hope all the grafts will stay where they were planted. I felt no pain and really don't recall much of the procedure as I was given some of that memory loss drug. It's been 3 days post-op and the healing process is coming along nicely. I will post some before and after pics in 3-4 months as that's when the transplanted hairs are suppose to fill in - keep my fingers crossed.

I would definitely recommend a trip down to Mexico as the cost was 1/4 of what they were asking in Canada. Happy hair growth!:)

Edited by GiveMeMoreHair

• 1 month later...

Although the price at Neopel is almost a dream come true. I cant help but be a little be cautious. I cannot seem to find much about the clinic online, and have yet to see any photos of this womans work. As soon as I get this info I will book no problem. I just need to know this isnt a scam as I have been scammed in the past. If this is real my prayers will be answered. If anyone can help id really appreciate it! Thanks

• 2 years later...

Not familiar with any good hair transplant clinics in Tijuana.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• 1 year later...
That's some pretty faulty thinking---the kind of thinking that forces people to spend even more money on future repairs of a badly scarred scalp.

The truth is, if you can't afford 10 grand, then you just can't afford a hair transplant right now. It's as simple as that. Going to a no-name clinic anywhere--let alone in a highly unregulated country--is a recipe for absolute, unqualified disaster, as these boards attest.

I've raised this point before, and I'll say it again: you don't shop for professional services (medicine, law, etc.) in the same way you'd shop for a TV set. When you shop for a TV set, it doesn't matter where you buy it because what's in the box is always the same. And because what's in the box is always the same, it's perfectly appropriate to look for a bargain. Worst-case scenario, the TV doesn't work, and you take it back. But you can't do that with professional services! This is your head, after all. Something you obviously care about. And once it's phucked up, it's very hard to get it unphucked.

Do people really value money more than their bodies?

That's a load of "smelly stuff."

I went the full route in Sherman Oaks, CA and paid a fortune. I chose them for the exact reasons you stated. After paying I met the dead 1 inch bug on the floor, realized that their contract sales girl had lied throughout the introduction process and only saw the doctor 3 time during the procedure. The technicians did the bulk of the work.

This was a "top quality" office according to everything I saw in my research.

I will admit that the risk is higher going to Mexico...that's common sense.

But having had a couple other cosmetic procedures (rhinoplasty (nose job) and one other process) in the Pacific Northwest, I can say that compared to real procedures....

FUT hair transplant, technically speaking is more like going to a dentist.

• 3 years later...
On 3/28/2017 at 1:16 AM, memzinla said:

I'm thinking about going to Neopel for a hair transplant. Still researching.

@memzinla or anyone else in this forum who did you end up choosing for your FUE in mexico and was it successful? I am planning to have one and any advice would be helpful. Please pay forward!