Dr Ulf Kienecker

• 1 month later...

Don't trust this guy! He calls himself DOCTOR, but isn't.

Take a look on his originate site in austria from where he comes from

(Link removed by moderator). You won't find the word "doctor" anywhere, because in Austria ist's strikly forbidden to use this title if you haven't graduated!

that's one of the reasons why he is now the UK ...

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 3 months later...

hi guys ive just come back from london after having a fut transplant with dr ulf kienecker and have to say both he and his team are both knowledgable and professional in their field of work , i had a thorough consultation with him pre op in which he explained the procedure , its pros and cons , and possible side effects that can occur with any surgery , the procedure i chose was the strip method and although it was a strange sensation having the donor area removed for disection at no point did i feel any pain , his skill in anesthetics was excellent and i was constantly asked if i was comfortable to which i was , my hair transplant took approx 9 hours , and although i ideally had to have it done in less time , he and his team were adamant that it should not be rushed and a proper job done , anyway im home now and my donor area feels a little tight as understandable , but my wife and i are both happy with the results so far , i think you should be hearing more of dr kienecker in the future as this procedure becomes even more common amongst us men

Edited by rolexexplorer2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there

I am wanting more info on your journey with Dr Ulf Kienecker. I had a consultation in Manchester with a young consultant who isn't qualified but assures me that a good job will be delivered. Could you provide me with your pictures and evidence that Dr Ulf Kienecker will do the job well. cheers!!

• 2 weeks later...

hi

i had a fantastic experience with Dr Kienecker about 6 months ago. I went in for 1000 grafts FUT and the experience was comforting. My hairs starting to come through and the results are looking good. I can only thank Kienecker for the service at the surgery was better than i was expecting

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone recently had fue through the groupon deal? I have payed half up front and was told I would recieve an email confirming my appointment and have a letter sent out which I am still awaiting. First I was told to come and collect it which would of cost me ?45 train fare. My surgeon is Dr Ulf Kienecker and my appointment is January which is quite a long wait I thought.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I bought the Groupon deal and had the op last Tuesday. It went really well, Dr Ulf Kienecker and his assistant Dorothy were both great and really looked after me.

The transplanted hair looks great so far, no problems. I had 1000 FUE grafts. I have previously had FUT, and FUT hurt like hell in comparison during the following week.

I'd confidently say go for it. Hair transplant surgery was a big decision for me the 1st time and I have never regreted it. I will try to post some pics on here for you guys as I am so please with the results from before and hopefully with this one from Dr Kienecker.

I'll happily answer any questions anybody had regarding this (FUE) or my 1st session (FUT).

Well there's not much to see at the moment other than mini hairs and lots of scabs. I had it done on my crown this time. I previously had it on the front half of my head, approx 2000 grafts. I look completely different (in a great way!). I use nanogen on a daily basis to make my transplanted hair look thicker. If you are unsure of hair transplants, don't be. I was practically bald before 2004 with very little confidence. People look at photos of me now & say I should get some model profile pictures done. I am very confident within myself and my looks now. Dr Ulf Kienecker was great and hopefully the hair will grow as it is transplanted. You could spend years researching this and come with the same conclusion. Who can you trust really?! I had my 1st one done in spain and i like it, other surgeons say it could have been better...but theyre bound to. You can aslo spend a fortune on this type of op, the groupon is a steal & I have no faults with it so far.

• 4 weeks later...

Den-city,

Let me know if you'd like any help sharing photographs, starting a weblog, updating your social profile, or creating a thread to share your unique hair transplant experience.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi, Don't let the 'Groupon' issue put you off. The treatment was through the 'London hair transplant clinic'.

Their surgeon is Dr. Ulf Kienecker who has a great set up. I had treatments 16 years ago, but sort of gave up due to fatherhood etc! I decided after a lot of research to have another 'strip' proceedure. The day in London was totally stress free (apart from a 30minute train delay!) and 2 days later just a little minor discomfort on the scar area. Nothing that basic painkillers can't handle. I'll post some more when I get chance. Off to take my 2nd hairwash now!

Edited by Den-city
spelling!

• 1 month later...

I would be nervous about using Groupon or any "special offer". I went to Ulf Kienecker directly rather than using one of the sales clinic in Harley Street. I can say Ulf is good and so is his team, my hair transplant lasted a full day, but anyone who says it does not hurt afterwards is a liar of the worst kind!

If you want to see Ulf's work just go to his website and you can see it there.

I think you were lucky to get Ulf using Groupon, you could have got anyone.

Roy

I went to Ulf Kienecker for my surgery and got there at 8am all the team were waiting ready for me, had a quick consultation with Ulf who seems very professional and advised me to wait for surgery and claim my money back through London hair transplant clinic which they honoured the groupon price. Have nothing but good words to say about Ulf he showed me all his work and will go back when I need to.

Hi all,

Been working away for a few weeks.

Just wanted to clarify that I chose the LHT clinic as they guaranteed the Surgeon would be Ulf Kienecker. No complaints at all. Everything going as expected.

I paid no real attention to the LHT promotional photos. Just like many other clinics, only the best images seem to get shown. I'm realistic and fingers crossed I will not be disappointed.

Good luck to all who are searching for 'hair heaven'. ;)

• 1 year later...

Came across an advert for Kienecker Medical on FB and clicked on it as you do.

As I'm still researching FUE, found this thread, so would be interested if Den-City could post some pics up.

I gather from reading numerous threads that if you wanted FUE in the UK, Farjo is the only option, but perhaps there are other options? I'm just being open-minded here.

SkinEd,

Being open-minded is not bad at all, but being careless is. A quick search about Ulf Kienecker should make you stay miles away from him.

Just an example:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167138-2000-fut-grafts-dr-ulf-kienecker.html

He also partners with the "Moser Kliniken" in Austria, which have the most terrible reputation imaginable in the German-speaking part.

My good advice: Run!

SkinEd,

Being open-minded is not bad at all, but being careless is. A quick search about Ulf Kienecker should make you stay miles away from him.

Just an example:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/167138-2000-fut-grafts-dr-ulf-kienecker.html

He also partners with the "Moser Kliniken" in Austria, which have the most terrible reputation imaginable in the German-speaking part.

My good advice: Run!

Good advice. Thats what this forum is for. Sorting wheat from the chaffe.