Where to buy 5mg proscar/propecia in the UK

leep

Hello there,

Just recently joined the forums. However I've been a member of hairlosstalk for some months and thought I'd seek information elsewhere too..

I've been researching hairloss etc for a few months now and I recently decided I wanted to start taking proscar/propecia/finisteride...

I've been experiencing hairloss for a couple of years now, and I'm currently NW2 ... and will be likely to be NW2-A within a year. I know some of you guys probably think that isn't that bad. However, I've been going to the gym a lot in the last 9 months, and have noticed an increase in the rate in of hairloss which is probably due to the increase in testosterone.

So, my question is, where can I get 5mg proscar in the UK without prescription. I ordered some online last month and I got ripped off. Item never showed up, no replies to my emails etc :(

So, any websites I can buy from? UK based preferably.

I've browsed the forum and found two links that people mention, are this any good?

United Pharmacies (UK)

Canadian Online Pharmacy - Safe, Secure, Prescriptions Guaranteed

Please help

Thanks.

Edit:

Ps.. I'd like preferably Merck Proscar or branded products as I;ve heard the generic products are hit and miss.

Edited by leep

You won't get proscar without prescription & there isn't 5mg of propecia. It's a 1mg tablet. You need a prescription.

Go to boots. Ask to join their propecia programme. That will give you the good price of ?89 for a 3 month supply.

That way you won't need a prescription from the GP. Boots will approve this & give you a 1 month supply first, see how you go then give you another 2 months supply & so on.

The local chemist wanted to charge me ?159!!

Hello mate, no problem at all.

89 British pounds. Very good price. I looked & looked & couldn't beat it. Even online it's around ?89. I just don't trust buying it online, & at least you can trust Boots.

Both tablets have finasteride in them, which battles DHT in the male body.

Proscar is used for prostate treatment. The tablet is cut into 4s giving you 1.25mg of finasteride.

Edited by Dutch

Not sure if it can be done online initially, this is because they need to speak to you & ask you 10-15 questions about your hair loss, general health etc.

Ask to join the 'propecia programme'. Yeah at their chemist.

Because when I said I want propecia, they said ?130 please. But they said if you answer the questions & start buying it from us, it becomes ?89. So I said yes please!

Whats the difference between finpecia and propecia?

Sorry for stupid questions but dont want to make any mistakes before I start treatment.

Thanks

Edit:

I'm also wanting to start using rogaine foam or minoxl? However I've heard that these products do not work for frontal, temple or hairline balding, just the crown. Is this true? If so, are there any products that work for hairline?

Thanks

Edited by leep

Cheers for sharing that website spex.

At boots, you don't pay or get forced to buy mino. They didn't even mention it to me. It was just ?89 for a 3 month supply of propecia & I picked it up there and then and didn't wait for a delivery.

That's how much I paid about 6 weeks ago. They didn't try to sell me mino or anything else

Edited by Dutch

I;ve heard cutting up proscar into 4ths (1.25mg)

I havent started any treatment yet so I wondered whether to have proscar or propecia... is it the same drug then? just a different name?

Spex is there an inintial consultation fee with them and how long have you been using Finpecia ?. Also do they order in from abroad or keep stock in U.K. Will be so much better when the Merck patent runs out and U.K pharmacies can produce 1mg tabs which will bring price even lower.Few more years I guess !!!!.

HT 2006/7

Hi, Ordered some proscar from that dr singh... and since sending payment I havent heard a thing from them? Are they scamming me? The site doesnt look the most professional.

Is there a contact number for this Dr?? If not I've just blew ?120 :/

Coincidentally, I order the generic 5mg finasteride on Sunday and, lo and behold, it was on my doorstep when I came home from work this evening. That's pretty damn quick.

Now cutting the pills into fifths is my next quandary. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just be careful of who you buy online because not all are trustworthy.

I personally been buying generic proscar at this site without a prescription (Link removed by moderator) their price is good and it's just as strong as the original.

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

• 1 month later...

I wonder how many people bought propecia cause they didn't know they could cut proscar. Now propecia just went generic recently patent wise so I guess they can't fool anyone anymore? If you're curious you can get it here **outside link removed by moderator** no prescription needed

Edited by Future_HT_Doc