Where to buy 5mg proscar/propecia in the UK

leep

If in the UK and you want to purchase legit Finasteride (branded or generic) then a reliable source is here : http://www.ukfinaSteride.info thru Dr Singh its where i now get my 1mg generic finpecia from. :cool: You can also get it through Dr Ashcroft.

Boots is EXPENSIVE and they will sign you up for their very expensive BS hair programme which is just propeica and minoxidil.

Best

Spex

site not available?

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

wouldn't it be worth the extra effort to get it legitimately (through a Doc and legit pharmacy) rather than to risk being sent non-effective or fake finasteride? I've never ordered online; I'm a bit wary of the risks.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Paulygon, the problem in Ireland is that you can't get a prescription for finasteride from a regular GP, only through a private clinic. Don't look so shocked, we're always way behind the times, sure you couldn't legally buy condoms here until the 1980s!

The only clinic I know costs 200euro for the first visit. On principle I won't pay that, even if in practice I don't actually have the spare change.

So unfortunately I've had to run the gauntlet of online pharmacies myself. I'll let you know how I get on.

Ah, I understand now..

Here in the USA, I remember young adults giving each other supplies of finasteride because some people were out of work and could not afford to see the doc (no health insurance) yet they still needed/wanted to treat their hair loss.

Good luck whatever you end up doing my friend!

My regimen includes:

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

cheers! I'm rationing out my last bit of Finasteride and hoping that 1) the new order arrives soon and 2) it's legitimate!

I have a way to test it now anyway - the MPB itch. I have totally noticed that it's gone away since I began fin, and at times where I have skipped a dose (to ration out my pills) I have felt the MPB itch return slightly. So hopefully I will know almost straight away if I've been sold dodgy pills.

I have a way to test it now anyway

that's the important thing-- thumbs up!

My regimen includes:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
You won't get proscar without prescription & there isn't 5mg of propecia. It's a 1mg tablet. You need a prescription.

Go to boots. Ask to join their propecia programme. That will give you the good price of ?89 for a 3 month supply.

That way you won't need a prescription from the GP. Boots will approve this & give you a 1 month supply first, see how you go then give you another 2 months supply & so on.

The local chemist wanted to charge me ?159!!

Actually you can buy genuine Propecia and Proscar online without subscription :P

And it's a lot cheaper too.

You just need to find a reliable supplier. I know that YVSO has been around for a long time and members at baldtruthtalk have been ordering from them as long as I remember. Rule is not to post any links. They are a niche shop (no other medicines) and completely transparent.

young-vs-old.com.

They're dedicated to finasteride for hair loss. Instead of these large dodgy online pharmacy shops that seem impossible to contact with questions.

Don't post links you moron! from your name i suspect we come from the same .ALT group. It's fine to endorse a shop (friend gesture) but no direct links. You ruin it for the others!

• 2 months later...
  • 6 years later...

Cheap Propecia - I had heard of Propecia pills for hair loss but had never tried them until I saw that I was losing too much hair. I spent several months following the treatment and quickly saw the results I wanted: strong hair and less hair loss. I highly recommend Propecia.

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed lino