spray concealers

hi guys, anyone of u has tried the spray concealers? brands like fullmore ( from toppik ) , haircubed etc.. whats the diff between these and sprinkle on?

Also, i have been trying to bring fullmore spray concealers to our shores for my own usage but apparently aerosol products cannot be shipped...except main US addresses and Canada

comments guys?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Hey...I have only used Toppik and it has literally saved my life...I would NEVER leave my house without it...seriously. I am like a norwood 2/3 so it helps fill in my hairline. I have never used any of the other sprays though...i'm happy with toppik.

yah i guess i will just stick to sprinkle on concealers. I am just curious if the aerosol polymers, coupled with the fibres, will actually thicken the existing hair? If so, it could be a one stop hair product for me! Spray on and go party!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I tried a spray concealer, they don't look natural, the brand was called mane. I have foudn my own way of getting very thick hair:

Its a combination of 3 shampoos and nanagoen fibres.

I don't know if guys in the Us get this but honestly for under ?2 The Elvive for men wih reginium thickening shampoo is quite superb, it really does thicken up on its own. I combine it with nanogen thickening conditoner, this is great as it adds that silky feel to the hair which can feel a little coasre after the elvive, then I put pregain You have to leave it in tere for a good 5 mins almost until all the lather has soaked into te hair, when you wah it off the voulme and weight is instant as you run your fingers through your hair

Now I towel dry until damp then I add a very strong hold hair spary thicks makes the hair tacky and then i work in nanoge fibres and the blend in without a trace. you have to mess around a bit to figure out the technique and what works for you, ut serioulsy that is how I had been doing it b4 my HT

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

i also use nanogen thickening conditioner but i did not find it particularly volumizing. I am using Aveda products now and i simply love the volumizing shampoo! I am getting the hair potion and FX texture dirt next week and i will post my experience with these 2 recommended products!

Anyway my regime nowadays consist of Rogaine foam after wash, let it dry and add some Gatsby clay or moving rubber for further volumizing before sprinkling on nanofibres with the aveda volumizing spray as finisher!

i am going to use toppik ,,, for a party is it good and seems like natural ,what the effective time of this product...or i need to use any other product if i take toppik from amazon.com it would be orginal or not please tell me ,,i am going to order 2moro

hi pendra, yes amazon is defn ok but i do not understand why u shld not buy direct from toppik. Its the same as ordering from amazon.

however, i will defn recommend nanogen over toppik anytime.

• 1 month later...

On the sprays I have tried several. One of the cheaper ones was the best..called Top Coverage at about $15. I had tried Fullmore, Jerome Russell, Millefolium, Hair Cubed and others. They all do the same thing but some formulas are better than others and I thought Top Coverage was best. I used to spray this on and then sprinkle the fibers on top of that and it looked fairly good but I thinkk I was overdoing it. My hair is now thick enough to where i just use an off brand of fibers product and it looks the best it has ever looked.