Really need advice on density (1300 grafts in)

Ryan Daj

I have had around 1300 grafts, and I am pretty satisfied with what is starting to happen. But, I am really not sure if this is as good as it gets with density.

You can really see what I am talking about on the right side in particular (of the picture), and the problem sort of goes all the way across my hairline .

I am curious if anybody could give me an idea of how many grafts I would need to achieve a natural hairline, which is what I am honestly concerned with more than anything. As the hair behind the hairline can be implanted at a lower density, since the world doesn't see it as much.

There are also more photos on my profile page.

5b32ccfae1b94_2011-03-1519_57_18.jpg.fa3d22266d2e3e3835a6c47ad33bccbd.jpg

Edited by Ryan Daj

Your hair looks really good from here. Where were the grafts placed and how long ago?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Ryan,

It's a bit difficult to tell from the pictures. Like RC said, your hairline does appear pretty symmetrical and dense from the photograph you provided. Would you mind uploading some others so that the community can analyze and offer more accurate advice? Let me know if you need any assistance doing this. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I took a look at the other photos in your gallery. I think your result looks good. You label the photo of your left temple as "slight problem". What's wrong?

Where abouts were the grafts placed for the touch-up? As the touch-up was performed 6-7 months ago, at least some of your transplanted hair is still growing in and more improvement should be seen. As it stands though, you appear to have a good result. Can we see your pre-op photos?

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

I do think your left temple looks just a bit weak. Give it some more time because your touch up session could still have a little growth to come.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.