Help Me Out Please Please

I am editing all the contents temporarily, If i get an good replacement service from their side then I will report here with my results I will update you guys in a real sense that whether advance hair studio is good or not

Now lets see.

Edited by anish123jain

I not sure if the studeo you are talking about is hair transplantation or a hair system. If it is HT, please go to Hyderabad and see Dr. Madhu who is the best in India hands down.

You are 18 which is usually far too young to be a good candidate for HT but considering your a NW IV, most likely an exception would be made. Dr. Madhu will be able to tell you for sure once he has had a chance to take a look.

Good Luck

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Finasteride and Minoxidil solution are the medicines to use all other medical treatments are not proven effective, waste of money. If you are considering HT, Dr Madhu is the only one in india recommened on this forum . Talk to him you. Being 18 years guy your expectations will be very unrealistic, I suggest you to understand very well what can be achieved by HT before going for it.

Well, they already scammed you and stole your money so it's too late. If you try to retaliate I'm sure they have ALOT of experience dealing with that issue, and you will just end up clubbed in the head and dragged off to jail.

Welcome to the scam that is called capitalism and the "unregulated" cosmetic industry, where any ruthless lying scumbag scammer can promise you the stars, steal your money, and then have you clubbed in the head and dragged off to jail if you really try to do what is right -- like, kick him in the friggin teeth!!

When I was 18 I was only a NW1.5 and got scammed into a wig that they attach to a plastic tubing that runs thru holes they cut into your head. They said it was "a permanent, natural solution" and for the idiots who believed them and kept it on their head they got a PERMANENT INFECTION WITH PERMANENT SCARRING!!! Fortunately for me I was smart enough to demand they remove it the next day, and all they had to say to me was "sorry, no refunds." And they had a big mean looking dude there to handle me in case I got violent with the girls who ripped me off and lied to my face!

Welcome to reality brother. I know, it sucks being only 18 and having to quickly realize that the world is full of theives and liars at every turn, and with a system that both encourages and protects them !!! They should be rotting in jail, but instead they are stealing your money and laughing at you behind your back.

Edited by EpilepticSceptic