Becoming a Doctors Rep

moses0324

Tsakalos this is going no where anymore and once again you are continuing to hijack this thread. I really want you to share you whole story but I am pretty sure this is not going to happen.

There is no doubt in my mind that you are intelligent but after reading this

For the record, I did speak to Hasson and Wong today. Dr. Hasson explained that he provided you with a reason as to why he wasn't sending them to you, which in my opinion, was for your own benefit

I have a good understanding of both the doctor at H&W. Although I am not postive I am pretty sure the reasons why they didnt want to sent you the pictures. I have seen Dr. Hasson refuse patients not because of the fact they are not good canditate but because he was concerned about other issues. Unfortuantely its not easy for a doctor to realize certain issues all the time in one visit.

I did register to that forum you mentioned but i stopped visiting it when i realized what it really was/is , Bill regarding your last paragraph for me, i have to tell you this, i dont visit any of the other hairloss forums cause i dont like their "policy" , I dont want extend, you understand what i am saying,

Once again in my opinion this is another one of your threats. I understand why Bill is saying when he says it too late for you not to share your story.

will await Tsakalos response. If he refuses to share his full story and/or doesn't give Hasson and Wong the right to reply, he will no longer be allowed to reference his experience (even through generalities), Hasson and Wong, or post on any topics concerning them.

This whole issue is going into circles and rather than turning into something educational its turning into a circus.

Rather than prolong this why not state yes or no about letting H&W request. That way this disagreement will end once and for all. Regardless in my opinion its doesnt matter who posts first people are intelligent enough to make their own decision.

Although earlier I stated I wanted to see your pictures and hear both sides of the story my tune has changed a bit. I now feel compassion towards you regardless of the story or pictures.

Sorry if I hijacked or went of course on this thread Bill.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsakalos,

Your posts from the very beginning on this topic are specific rants about your own experience that you've chosen to generalize and be cryptic about. This is why people started asking about the details of your hair transplant. This is and was your intention all along, which is why I can say safely that you did indeed hijacked this topic.

Your next post on this forum (which should be in the form of a new topic) better be a detailed account of your own personal experience with photos.

This topic has been taken far off the beaten path and I don't think there's really much more that can be said about it anyway. Thus, it's time to move on.

Bill