1,000 guests:3 members online

Okay, maybe a SLIGHT exaggeration. But often, when I sign in I see huge numbers of guests, compared to a solitary few members.

Whilst this sites ambition is purely to assist and educate, with no pressure of commitence and therefore "activity", the huge amounts of interest and guest numbers, could surely evolve into constructive effects by the way of more posts, opinions, experiences and results. Which is surely helpful, and therefore a positive to all?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Okay, maybe a SLIGHT exaggeration. But often, when I sign in I see huge numbers of guests, compared to a solitary few members.

Whilst this sites ambition is purely to assist and educate, with no pressure of commitence and therefore "activity", the huge amounts of interest and guest numbers, could surely evolve into constructive effects by the way of more posts, opinions, experiences and results. Which is surely helpful, and therefore a positive to all?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Originally posted by Raphael84:

I think alot of people are intimidated to post on internet forums.

My Dad is retired and he reads all kinds of sports forums and he could offer great insights, but he refuses to post his opinion.

He also isn't really internet savvy so he probably couldn't even figure out out how to make a post. icon_smile.gif LOL!

-

1st Transplant: 5,485 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

2nd Transplant: 3,100 grafts with Dr Jerry Wong

3rd Transplant: 5,035 grafts with Dr Sanusi Umar

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Wong

Well, I used to be guest (for about 4 months) before I joined. I think people feel a little bit insecure to post. It took me a while to actually register. But once you do...boy what a great feeling. We have probably THE BEST people on these forums, everyone is very supportive, understanding and caring. This is all that matters to me at least icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by imissthebarber:

I often only sign-in when I want to reply to a thread so oftentimes I would count as a guest not a member if I am just reading posts. Guessing maybe quite a few others do this too?

Me too.

100? 'mini' grapfts by Latham's Hair Clinic - 1991 (Removed 50 plugs by Cooley 3/08.)

2750 FU 3/20/08 by Dr. Cooley

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Cooley

Current regimen:

1.66 mg Proscar M-W-F

Rogaine 5% Foam - every now and then

AndroGel - once daily

Lipitor - 5 mg every other day

Weightlifting - 2x per week

Jogging - 3x per week