I think Im ready, my last question

I've been seeing different doctors and gone to consultations, Ive narrowed it down to a couple of doctors.... I honestly dont know which one to go with, I know either of the 2 will do good.

The primary reasons I went to consultations was to see what the doctors could do for me and which approach they were going to take. Even though they went through pricing I never got into it since it did not really matter, I just wanted to find the best doctor for me.....

Now when Im down to 2-3 of them, I want to let the price finalize it for me...

My last and final question is

1) Are the prices presented first at consultations fixed (Set), or are they negotiable? Or would that be considered rude....

SO for example if Dr x charges 12000 for 3000 graft and Dr Z Charges 11300, could I asked DR X if he can beat or match Dr Z's price or is it more like take it or leave it the price that you have been told at the time of consult???

Nothing wrong in negotiating nicely. I guess most of the doctors give discounts if you are flexible with schedule, If you allow them to post your photos on internet Or if you pay by check or cash.

I saw your previous posts searching for a doctor in CA. Let us know whom you have chosen.