Dr. Wong & Jotronic in London

Jotronic

Dr. Wong and I will be in London during the 2nd week of May. The exact dates are not finalized but most likely the dates will be around the 7th, 8th and 9th.

If you are interested in meeting with Dr. Wong during this time please send an email to ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com to express your interest. You will then receive an email with a form to fill out. Once the form is filled out you will need to send the form along with appropriate photos back to ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com. You will then be assigned an appointment time on the allotted date(s) for your consultation.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Another vacation for Joe :D.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I will be co-ordinating this event and have had a very positive response from guys here in the UK it is a great opportunity to meet Dr Wong in person. Email me if you would like to be on the list ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Great! Two great repair patients for people to see live. After my experiences with Europeon a majority of them are looking for repairs.

That's going above and beyond the call of duty to fly across the Atlantic on his dime to meet with patients. It doesn't get any better than that!:D

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Joe

Your visit almost coincides with my transplant 12 month anniversary on 13 May. It would be really nice to meet with you, Dr Wong and David in London on one of the designated days. I would also be happy to meet with any of your prospective clients for them to view my result and also to respond to any questions relating to my experience of the whole process.

Regards,

Bill

Hi Bill,

That would be great to meet up with you in May I am the process of sending out invites and was going to invite you along. Thanks for updating your thread with pics and it would be good to see you in person and as you said it will be a year out for you and also I with my small hairline surgery.

I will let you know of the details and venue as soon as it is confirmed.

All the best

---

Hi David,

Yes of course, you too are almost 12 months post op - a double celebration then! Do hope you are happy with your result so far - don't think it is any great secret that I am. Crown appears to be slow in developing but then I look in mirror and think "would I prefer to be where I was a year ago" no!! so I stop moaning - well more of a lament than a moan really. Have taken some photos at 9 months and will post them along with a few 10 month shots in the next couple of weeks.

Look forward to receiving the invitation and meeting details in due course.

Best wishes.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

An update! The confirmed dates for Dr Wong and Joe to visit London are Saturday the 7th and Sunday the 8th of May, I have had a lot of interest in the event but still have a few spaces available.

If you are interested in consulting with Dr Wong please email at ukconsultant@hassonandwong.com

---

• 1 month later...
Are you for serious Joetronic?

I get this often. 20% of the time, yes. 91% of the time, no;)

First L.A and then London! What about NYC?

I'm not the one that goes to LA. That is Mike, our Seattle representative. I went to Rome and Madrid in February and am going to London and Barcelona starting this weekend. Would you like for us to come to NYC?

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that came to see Dr. Wong, myself and our UK representative David (Garageland) on May 7th and 8th. We had an excellent turn out and it was great to meet so many patients that I have chatted with online and offline. I only wish I could have stayed longer but we had to leave far too soon to travel to Barcelona (where we are now). Thanks again all for coming.