FUE is this a good job so far

It does look tidy to me, I it does look like the doc should have went further back in the middle of your head as it still looks live there is strong minituration that has not been worked on.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey no sorry thats NOT me its a recent patient of the place i am going to have my FUE done at here in ireland http://www.ailesburyhairclinic.com/

I have had 3 strips done already at keily in cork who made a mess of my head really bad mess

I just wanted to see what you guys thought of the clinics work before i went ahead next week with my 600 graft fue

below is a pic of that guy before he had his FUE

5b32cc959e53b_Day1beforeprocedure.jpg.ca4178af07ef76f4631047bf2440798b.jpg

5b32cc95af52e_Day1afterprocedure.jpg.d940ac04b8e218792cc56c3fb4bbe397.jpg

Edited by mcriot29

mcriot29 the work definately look very clean. Having said having clean extractions means very little when it comes from growth. Also I am not a fan of the Choi inplanter/folipen the extraction with it look beautiful but there is not a guarantee that they will grow. You should want to see patients after 1 year after they have had work done. Even go to ever forum possible and ask about this clinic. I am not saying they are good or bad because I dont know anything about them.

You state the Dr. Kiely made a really big mess of your head. If that is the case do you think 600 grafts will fix these huge mess?

Anyways good luck!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

A good job is the one that grows over 90% , that is natural, and that it doesnt contain donor complications. So untill you get this or the opposite, nothing can be called a good or a bad job, especially in the first days post op..

Wow...I agree!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson