Advice on taking post op pics

Hey Guys

4 days post op from HT with Dr Hasson. Wanted some good advice and tips or and links to help with taking post op pics as cant seem to get decent ones regarding what lighting to use etc. Want to take pics to document on here for you guys to see as i know when researching etc it helps to see pics so help is welcome. :)

Outdoors is not a good idea because your pre-op pics are indoors. I made a video about what to do and what not to do when taking photos.

Watch, learn, apply.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/159111-unofficial-how-take-photos-video.html

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Has anyone seen on the interent where the guy takes a pic of himself everyday for 7 years or so and it very rapidly plays/shows each pic with background music? That would be awesome to do for an HT!!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.