Just had my Ht with Dr Hasson

ukpaitent

Wow what a day had my surgery at 8.30 am this morning and finished at 7.30 pm. Was predicted 4000 grafts and managed to get 4505. Dr hasson said my scalp was quite tight ( i was a tad slack with my scalp exercises) so wasnt sure if we would get the full 4000 however he said my density was brilliant and and was over 100 cm2 . Am now back in hotel bit tired and groggy but have to say the hasson and wong office is full of amazingness !!! When i am back in London i will attempt to put a blog with picturess etc not all that good with that kind of thing but will give it a go.

Very surreal feeling to actually have had my HT.

Peace :)

UK,

Congratulations on your procedure with Dr. Hasson. As you're well aware, he's an excellent hair transplant surgeon and I'm thrilled to hear the operation went well. I hope you'll keep us updated on your progress. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

ukpaitent,

Great to hear that you exceeded your graft expectations! I'm happy to know all went well and I'm looking forward to following your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Excellent good to hear. I was there yesterday getting my pictures taken I should have said hello. Keep us posted!!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 4 weeks later...