Best doc for my repair.???? (fue only)

Balboa

i want about 1000 FUE to thicken things up to an acceptable thickness to hopefully hide some of the butcher-work scaring from Armani.

I am trying to figure out who i should go to. i will probably need 2 sessions from removing some grafts to sort the low hairline then back again to implant after healing so Europe would suit me much more. my shortlist is

SMG (USA i know but i have only heard good words said about Dr. Shapiro and Janna one of there techs seems very caring and knows her work well. (unlike some techs)

BHR Dr. Bisanga (very close to me would be very easy and save alot of hastle with travel although he is more expensive than SMG even after i take travel into account:confused:

Feriduni (also Europe and close to me would be very easy again not traveling far.) not sure on cost at that clinic but he does seem to have some very good results and we don't get to see much of him on here i wish there were more to see. also is well known from good sources to be a very nice person and caring for the patient.

i cant be doing with another arrogant cu*t like Armani again that kind of doctor winds me up too much.

i need to sum up who is the best and well known for quality on these 3 parts.

FUE (STRIP NOT AN OPTION FOR ME)

REPAIR WORK

NATURAL HAIRLINE DESIGNS

I need the best of the best for all those 3 things i cant afford to be unhappy the 2nd time for sanity sake

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

If you want a FUE repair, great price and very good results... Try Dr.Keser, he is from Europe too. Im thinking in the future after my strip repair to do a FUE with him.

Check this link out, seeing is believing, and he charges only 3.5 EURO per graft..

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/139030-potential-recommendation-dr-abdulmuttalip-keser-turkey.html

However if you insisted to chose one among the shortlist you created..

I would recommened SMG, FUE needs patience and careful approach, so SMG are very well known of their careful approach and been practicing FUE quite long. Good luck in your choice.

Bare in mind, FUE is more expensive because the doctor himself will get more tired. its stressful. he extracts and he implants..unlike FUT, where the doctor is more realxed by just implanting that even some docs let others implant. regarding extracting the grafts from the removed tissue that is his techinician work..

Thats why when you chose FUE concentrate a lot about the doctor himself cause he may do most of the job in sometimes almost all.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think you have the best options in Europe laid out for you. If you are interested in more FUE surgeons in the US, there is Dr. True, Dr. Dorin, Dr. Feller, and Dr. Shapiro as you mentioned. All of those options are very good, as they are all top notch surgeons.

I am a consultant for Dr. True and Dr. Dorin. These opinions are my own.

Dr. Robert True and Dr. Robert Dorin are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I think you have your list just right and Belgium is easy to reach on train.Why dont you plan a day trip or overnight and get some consults done in person and travel on the cheapest eurostar travel days,probably a monday but not sure.I like Feridunis hairlines for naturalness and repair work which has been shown on the Brit forum and prices did seem good although I dont think they are on his website anymore,SMG are another great choice although much further to travel.

HT 2006/7

IMO, if i had to chose between Feriduni and Bisanga, I would definitely go for Feriduni. I like his work more. Search online more and complain, he is among my top3 FUE surgeons after Dr Keser and Dr Feller.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]