Considering hair transplant with Dr. Farjo. Help!

Owenb2

Hey all, im a 24 year old male living in ireland. I started goin bald at 19, i am very conscious of it specially at such a young age when all my friends still have full heads of hair. I decided to go to Dr. Maurice Collins in Blackrock when i was 20 nd he started me off on Rogaine and Finasteride which had little effect on me. After another meeting with Dr. Collins we talked about transplant, and from what we discussed and from what i read on HRBR website i find him to be very genuine, competent and professional. He suggested i would need 2500 grafts. The only thing is the price... It would cost me 21,250 euro. So i have been looking around this website and forum and have come across Dr. Farjo in Manchester who alot of people seem to recommend. Having not met or consulted with Dr. Farjo I would like to know of people who received a hair transplant from him. Also what does he cost per graft? I highly rate Dr. Collins from what i have seen but its the price i cannot afford. Is Dr. Farjo as good as Dr. Collins? Is he rated as world class, etc?

Thanks, Owenb2

Hi Owen,I had two proceedures at Farjo and am pleased with my results.

I cant remember exactly what he charges per graft but 21000 euro sounds a lot for 2500 g.

PM Mick Mchugh on here for an exact price although at 24 you seem a little young to be considering a ht.

Also do a search for longpig,korec,fallenstar and brian boru they frequent here aswell as mick from farjo.

Good luck.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

Man thats expensive ....... Farjo the only place I would consider in the UK , check out the drs in Belgium Devroye etc .. most charge about 5 euro per graft and throw in a night at a swanky hotel .... do your research all the best

ej

Dr. Farjo is the ONLY hair restoration surgeon worth seeing in Great Britain.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Owen,

I have just seen your post.Send me an e mail directly and i will be happy to see if and how we may be of help.

Do plenty of research, including areas such as Propecia and Regaine as well as sugrical options.

We treat quite a few people from the Emerald isle and will always be happy for you to meet with some.

Mick

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Cheers lads, appreciate that. Iv never heard of Devroye before now? I checked out his website and im very impressed and has very cheap rates. Has anyone had work done by him? If so could ye let me now of yer experience with him?

Dr. Devroye always posts amazing results as does Dr. Farjo. Dr. Devroye seems to post better hairlines but that may just be the patients he wishes to show. They are both Coalition members and there aren't a whole lot of those on here.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hey Mick, i tried private messaging you but for some reason its not allowing me and gives me this response "Your administrator has disabled private messaging." I dunno if im doin something wrong? Iv never sent a private message before im new to this?