1236 graft to redo frontal hairline

kirby0433

Hey guys,

Finally decided to go ahead with it. Decided id give myself a nice little gift before I ship off for bootcamp next month. :) ....I went with Dr krenitsky and his staff at bosley in Ohio. I like the work that he had done and talking with some of his patients sure did help. We went with 1236 graft to redesign the frontal hairline and add some thickness. I had the surgery done January 11th, I will be posting some pre and post op pics here in the next day or so.

-Robert

Hey guys,

Finally decided to go ahead with it. Decided id give myself a nice little gift before I ship off for bootcamp next month. :) ....I went with Dr krenitsky and his staff at bosley in Ohio. I like the work that he had done and talking with some of his patients sure did help. We went with 1236 graft to redesign the frontal hairline and add some thickness. I had the surgery done January 11th, I will be posting some pre and post op pics here in the next day or so.

-Robert

also congrats on joining the military...i have been in the army national guard for 8 years....just got back from iraq 3 weeks ago....boot camp will be fun! just be prepared to get screamed at lol

Robert,

Congratulations on your recent procedure! I look forward to the image updates and I hope you'll keep the community updated as you progress. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Robert,

Good for you! I wish you the best on your recent hair transplant and look forward to following your progress.

Happy Growing!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Quick update- starting to get into the 4th day since surgery, experiencing quite a bit of itching the last 2 days, which is a good sign of healing. Donor area is feeling better with each passing day.

I go back to the office to have my sutures removed on the 20th, he'll also be examaning the grafted area to make sure everything is fine...

as for pictures, I will be taking a flash drive with me to the office so I can gather all the pictures he took pre and post op.. I will upload them later that night

- Robert

Ok so i took a few more after i got out of the shower (9 days post op)..

practically all scabbing has fell off, im left with just a slight pinkish scalp and a little bit of itching.

Just got the sutures removed this morning. BTW the doc used the trico closure technique.

So far im happy with the procedure, just hope everything grows in nicely.

In case anyone was wondering, i do have plans to have a second procedure done in the next couple years to add some density. Thoughts?!

zz.jpg.cff71dd1492102958ad9e51075a46c5f.jpg

zzz.jpg.ed3ca2a092455df572b698f0c9320016.jpg

zzzz.jpg.d1fdb5e6c7bfd02aba0f0c5d099dad56.jpg

I think you should have a good future plan. Looking at your hair and your age (I assume 27) that you should be prepared to have several proceedures over your lifetime.

Good luck to you.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

kirby0433,

Congratulations! Thanks for taking the time to share your photos. The work looks good and it appears that you are healing nicely.

Keep us updated!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure about the doc but it looks good so far, just have to wait it out. It is definately an age appropriate hair line.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the update. Looks like you are about on schedule for average. Not great early growth, but many people don't start growing well until about now. Good luck.

View Spanker's Website

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...