genetics,steroids,how many grafts,downtime,pics?

hello,been reading this forum for awhile have a few ?s.

First off my hair line has been slowly receding since I was about 25. I am now 35,have been using nioxin for 5 yrs,tried minox for a few months,didnt seem to work. how often does minox work for the hairline?

As far as genetics,where do you get the hair gene from in most cases,mother or father side of family more likely to show your future?

I was considering taking fin,but will prolly have to use steroids to recover fully from a prev injury,how would this effect hormones?

From the attached pics,does it look like I could get by with fue,or would it have to be done with a strip to really make a impact.How long is the downtime? I am a surfer and motox rider and must wear a helmet.I know these are pretty rough on the hair.lastly do you guys feel it is not a option to use a local doc not on the list here,it seems $3 a graft is the rate here.has anyone heard of this doc?

http://www.virginiasurgical.co...ea95gCFSPxDAodhnmsmg

haircrop(Small).jpg

haircrop(2)(Small).jpg

hello,been reading this forum for awhile have a few ?s.

First off my hair line has been slowly receding since I was about 25. I am now 35,have been using nioxin for 5 yrs,tried minox for a few months,didnt seem to work. how often does minox work for the hairline?

As far as genetics,where do you get the hair gene from in most cases,mother or father side of family more likely to show your future?

I was considering taking fin,but will prolly have to use steroids to recover fully from a prev injury,how would this effect hormones?

From the attached pics,does it look like I could get by with fue,or would it have to be done with a strip to really make a impact.How long is the downtime? I am a surfer and motox rider and must wear a helmet.I know these are pretty rough on the hair.lastly do you guys feel it is not a option to use a local doc not on the list here,it seems $3 a graft is the rate here.has anyone heard of this doc?

http://www.virginiasurgical.co...ea95gCFSPxDAodhnmsmg

haircrop(Small).jpg

haircrop(2)(Small).jpg

Hey suncom,

There are only two proven medical treatments for hairloss. Propecia(which is a generic to Finasteride), and minoxidil. Propecia being the primary product. The fact that you used minoxidil for a few months, really proves nothing unfortunatly because you are encouraged to use the meds for at least 12 months before realising results.

Geneticly, Im not 100% sure but I have an understanding that it is in fact quite even regarding the genes from both your mothers and fathers sides.

Be aware, that the use of steriods, will increase your testosterone levels, which is the cause for your hairloss. Although its a little more complicated than this, added testosterone into the body can progress the rate and speed of your hairloss.

Im sure FUE could do a good job but more maximum coverage and density, I would perhaps recommend strip surgery, but do your research and choose whichever is right for you.

Regarding your enquiry of a local doc. Whilst this Doctor may be producing consistent breathtaking results. You just dont know that. If your going to do this, you need to do it right. This is a great informative web site and huegly active forum that you have stummbled upon, and I would highly suggest that you use the information and advice at your fingertips, do your research and go with one of the recommended coalition docs. You wont regret it.

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

If you take nandrolone (deca), don't take finasteride/avodart=hair loss.

These pics of doc don't show hairline close-ups. Look at the hassonandwong.com website of hairlines. Galleries should show upclose details. It's your mellon, don't want to make a mistake you can't reverse.

If you rush into this with the WRONG doc, you'll regret it for the rest of your life!

Click on the weblogs on top right of this page and browse around and ask questions and find out who to stay away from.

does takin Fin lower your tes enough to make it hard to gain muscle or deter it in any form? im trying to recoup from a injury in a area where there is little muscle to begin with?

What is the best way to check out a local doc to know if they are a option or not? From the pics what are my rough costs going to be to fill in the temples and create a straighter hair line.I lowered the res on the pics to host Ill try to upload full res

Solve your injury issue first (if you have to use Steroids), then do your HT. No way would I be on a cycle for the couple years following a HT, its just to counter-productive IMO.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE

Originally posted by suncom3:

so if i dont have to use steroids to get past this,if i start with the fin,how does this effect muscle growth?

nil, trust me.

Dec. 2004 - 1938 Grafts via Strip

Feb. 2009 - 1002 Grafts via FUE