My experience comparisson between DHI, AlviArmani and Dr.PathuriMadhu

Rasu

Hello mates,

Its been five months now that i had HT with DHI(Mumbai-India). The experience i had is very very annoying.I had requested for a mega session(3000-4000) and i was very particular about the density, when i spoke to the doctor Dr.ViralDesai and told him that i want thick density and that i would not compromise on that, he convinced me to go for the smallest package(1000 hairs) and see if i could bare the procedure of the operation and then i could proceed with the mega session the next time if i was OK with the procedure and the results.

I guess i did not even get 500 grafts and everyone had left even b4 my procedure was over so i could not even question anyone.

I feel so much cheated of my money and i had to bare all the post-op blues for nothing.Nothing has changed on my scalp and i am still what i was b4 op.

I desperately want my transplant to be done now and i initially contacted AlviArmani

, the concerned ppl immediately mailed me and responded to my queries.As far as now the response is good.

Now i am a member of this forum and i read a lot of negatives about Armani and i have been trying to contact Dr.PathuriMadhu by mail since he is been recommended by this site but there has been no response from him, how do we trust such unprofessional ppl and trust them for an operation??

Rasu,

It can definitely be difficult to understand what's 'right and wrong,' and 'what you should do' when it comes to hair restoration. Frankly, these discussion forums aim to clear up some of these issues and direct hair loss sufferers in the right direction. While I won't go into too much detail, I did want to endorse Dr. Madhu in India (he's recommended and highly respected by our community) and suggest that you utilize the forum search function to research any further issues. Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Rasu, i would not want to jump to conclusions by accusing the doctor of being unprofessional just by them not answering your emails promptly. Unprofessional is a very damaging word and not to be used hastily.

Maybe they are just caught up or maybe the email system is down or maybe its their style to reply a tad little slower but that does not mean the doc is unprofessional. However, if that bothers u a lot, then i suggest u drop him and find a surgeon u feel comfortable with.

I agree that there were far too many negative posts about Dr Armani for my liking but as long as u feel comfortable with him, ultimately its your choice

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Sparky brings up a good point!

I first started HT in 1995 and was fortunate to have a great doctor. He has since retired but at the end of his practice sent all of his patients to Ron Shapiro.

The key thing to remember is that there is a finite donor area. After that, there is no more. One botched procedure with a low yield can ruin you.

Rasu,

i know how it feels when you are desperate to get your first HT. But dont waste anymore time thinking about what happened so far.

My advice is to contact Dr Path, he is in Thailand and very reasonable price. He is a first class surgeon so at least you can be confident about your surgery. I had mine done by Dr Path in march and it has been succesful.

Keep in mind that at 5 months post-op, you won't be seeing the full results yet. At this point it could be easy to believe that the result is poor and that you didn't get the promised number of grafts, when in actuality, further improvement is yet to come.

1000 grafts should make some difference once the grafts have fully grown in, but it does depend on how large the area is. I'd be interested to know how many grafts have been recommended by the other surgeons.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• 7 years later...

Hello mates, 

My name is Parag Jaiswal, couples of years back I started losing head started doing lots and lots of things I sat under advance hair studio even I went to VLCC and had thousands of things in my head which obviously didn't work and then I went to Bangalore for the strip surgery which again didn't work  and it made me frustrated and I am a kind of guy who never leaves temper but it started happening then. I was completely in the state where I didn't know where to go but  I have a lot of friends in the medical stream who recommended me to DR  Viral Desai. but I was afraid to invest so much money as it could be the wrong choice for me as before. But, I consulted him and the results were fabulous the surgery was pain-free and you can do anything like watching movies of your choices talk on your phone anything during the surgery 

I went for 2000 drafts and they have started showing the results. But I must say you have to be patient for at least 5 months and give time to your planted hair. You will definitely see the results. according to Dr Viral Desai reviews ,  DHI it is the safest hair restoration method at  present which gives you excellent results or can say natural results.

I can provide you a link if you want to know more about the DHI or about Dr Viral Desai reviews from other people around you

to know more click here

dhi treatment.jpg

On 7/3/2018 at 5:39 PM, paras.tyagi said:

Hello mates, 

My name is Parag Jaiswal, couples of years back I started losing head started doing lots and lots of things I sat under advance hair studio even I went to VLCC and had thousands of things in my head which obviously didn't work and then I went to Bangalore for the strip surgery which again didn't work  and it made me frustrated and I am a kind of guy who never leaves temper but it started happening then. I was completely in the state where I didn't know where to go but  I have a lot of friends in the medical stream who recommended me to DR  Viral Desai. but I was afraid to invest so much money as it could be the wrong choice for me as before. But, I consulted him and the results were fabulous the surgery was pain-free and you can do anything like watching movies of your choices talk on your phone anything during the surgery 

I went for 2000 drafts and they have started showing the results. But I must say you have to be patient for at least 5 months and give time to your planted hair. You will definitely see the results. according to Dr Viral Desai reviews ,  DHI it is the safest hair restoration method at  present which gives you excellent results or can say natural results.

I can provide you a link if you want to know more about the DHI or about Dr Viral Desai reviews from other people around you

to know more click here

dhi treatment.jpg

Admin should ban these Marketing guys straight away!!