My 10 month Results from Dr. Pathomvanich

PathsPatient

Hi Everyone.

Please don't hold it against me that it's been about 5 months since I have posted pictures..

A lot has changed between month 5 and 10.

This is about 4 days shy of my 10 month mark.

I am very happy with results, and nothing negative to mention other than the hair is still a bit wiry in some places but starting to get more tame. This appears to be a natural process to the post op traumatized hair, and gradually corrects itself.

I have never had so much confidence before.

Thank you guys for all the advice and helping me make an informed decision on the doctor.

PS, I am still taking 1.25mg of Finasteride daily.(Except for yesterday!Was the first time I forgot, no harm in that yeah???)

Hair Restoration Journal -10 Months Post Op.

Looking really good man. One of the best results that I've seen. It looks totally naturally and full and just perfect! Congratulations!

And thanks for updating, a lot of people have been following your blog.

corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Thank you for the kind words.

Also I forgot to mention that I took these pics right out of the shower. Fortunately my hair can get mildly thick once it dries.

I got 2582 Grafts broken down in the following 533 Single Hairs

1760 2 Hairs

289 3 Hairs

Like I mentioned on your blog, you had one outstanding result! Those 2500+ grafts blend in flawlessly with your native hair. Dr. Path knows his s&%t :D

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Hi mate! Damn your hair looks good!! Its been a long journey yah? We were just chatting a few months back and now u look helluva good!

I am at 6months now and i really hope i will see light at the end of the tunnel :) maybe not just light but sunshine :)

take care mate!

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Buddy, i really understand what u mean. I am at 6 months now. Like i said, i am spotting a new hairline, something like yours as in there was no hair before hand ( but maybe not that bad but really thinning badly at the hairline ) but the density is really unacceptable for now. Hows your situation like? I found that your 5month growth is quite similar to mine. Did u witness lots of thickening and sprouting from 6mth onwards?

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

To be honest, i did not really ask but after the surgery, i remembered this very well.

Dr Pat said, wow i think your results will be great since we did dense packing ( so i assumed its 50/cm2 as i was being advised by Dr Oravan before the surgery that they always do about 45-50 ) and that i will look handsome in 10 months. haha. ok thats a bad joke but i really hope everything will turn out fine, like it did for u!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes indeed.

I mean.. I had this wicked receding hairline prior to having anything done. I really feel like it restored my youth. I mean, I was happy at 4 months just to have stubbles. I suppose I feel grateful for many things, but overall the result was everything and more that I could have hoped for.