Lindsey Medical in Utah Dec 27-Jan1, Feb 18-20

Its ski season again and that means I'm coming to Utah.

I'd be pleased to meet folks who can't come to Virginia and discuss options. We've done this the last 2 years with good success.

If you are interested in meeting in Park City Utah Dec 27, 28, or Jan 1 or in Solitude ski area Feb 18 or 19; either call my office or email me at drwlindsey@gmail.com

Tuesday Dec 28 is particularly good. The cover band zoso is playing in Park City, and anyone who enjoys Led Zeppelin would like this band. I've seen them twice, including last week and am looking forward to catching them again.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

William H. Lindsey, MD, FACS

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Tuesday Dec 28 is particularly good. The cover band zoso is playing in Park City, and anyone who enjoys Led Zeppelin would like this band. I've seen them twice, including last week and am looking forward to catching them again.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

They ARE a good cover bAND! Have fun!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Great idea Dr. Lindsey. If I mentioned seeing patients for consultation or follow up while on a family ski trip to Colorado my wife would kill me. I think we should have one of the Hair Restoration conferences at a ski resort.

Dr. Charles,

I completely agree with you. A few years back I did a derm course at Breckenridge and one of the main teachers was bragging he was the fastest dermatologist in the world on skis.

Now I'm not a derm, but I'd gladly go to a winter ski meeting and I'd be up for racing anyone.

Team Lindsey consistently races Nastar. Even Julia, 7 months out from her brain cancer surgery last winter did one run.

You put together a course and I will definitely show up.

Dr. Lindsey McLean VA

McLean, VA

Dr. William Lindsey is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I still have room to see 3 more folks on Sunday the 26th starting at 4pm. If anyone has interested for next week, give me an email. I'm not sure if I'll have internet access when in Utah.

Thanks

Dr. L

McLean, VA

Dr. Lindsey,

Thank you for keeping the community updated.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.