Vote for the best doctor according to you.!!

amanindia

estwald, I 100% disagree with you. Threads like this give the docs doing exceptional work the visibility that perspective patients need to avoid the numerous terrible docs out there. And if you spend enough time on this web site you will see that clearly there are still docs doing poor work with outdated technology. I've been doing research on these forums for the past 4 years. I have seen plenty of Ht results from the docs I listed, both online and in person. It's called doing your homework, and something I urge every HT patient to spend time doing.

Jeez, I WISH I had the benefit of reading a thread like this before getting robbed by my first HT doc....

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Im sorry but i have to disagree with the original post......one thing i learned while training as a doctor,surgeon then HT surgeon.....not always are the doctors who are the best are famous....eg....know a kidney transplant surgeon from PA who has a 70% sucess rate. Know another in a very famous clinic (where all with lots of money end up) who has a 97% sucess rate...who would u go to?

Obviously if you read statistics and blogs you'll go to the later...however, most of those later surgeons are referring their 3% complications to the other surgeon whose practice is made up of all the failures of others!

Hence, be careful in stats, websites, marketing, charming personalities, before and afters, patient blogs (less than 0.05% of any doctors patients are on any one website)......etc...etc.

Good example is that of Dr. Muhammad on another section of this forum.....one bad case....out of thousands...he does more than most surgeons in usa do a year....of course there will be a bad case here and there...and most likely that will show up here...not the other 1500 good cases done..

anyway

I'm an objective observer and am trying to choose my doc. I think rankings depend on what your needs are -- if you need a mega session then someone like Rahal might be more impressive then others, but if you just need light work done to the hairline someone like Alexander or Shapiro might be preferable. On the hairline it seems like Rahal is more aggressive than others (denser and lower hairlines). This might be seen as risky or unnecessary to some, while others might gravitate towards his style. I like this style, but I don't like the fact that Dr. Rahal requires you to shave down your recipient areas. SMG doesn't require you to shave, but they seem to be more conservative than Rahal. Here's my list, based on non mega session hairline work.

SMG

Rahal

Alexander

True

Cooley

Charles

I'm sure there are others out there, but I've stopped searching and am basically trying to choose between SMG and Rahal. If I kept checking out every doc I'd suffer from paralysis by analysis...

• 1 month later...

Dr. Rahal (The best out of the best)

1) Lateral slit technique, 2) Dense Packing, 3) Great Hairline designs, 4) Low scars in safe zone, 5) Perfect scar closure almost invisible, 6) Great Rate, 7) Super patient post OP care 8) Direct contact to Doctor, very few top clinics do that..

well the rest will be:-

2) Dr Hasson

3) Dr Wong

4) Dr Ron Shapiro

5) Dr. Dermkang Pathomvanich from Thailand

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr Rahul is a good surgeon.I agree.From my point of view Dr Victor Hasson is numero uno dude and no one can replace him.Dr Wong is equally good.They have the only website which have post operation result videos and this is the real evidence so tell all other to do that if they want to be in the league of Dr Hasoon and Dr Wong.They have done 8000 plus grafts in a single session and no one in the world can do that.Revert back if someone has done even near to it.Thanks

I agree too Dr Hasson is one of the top talented silent Doctor, you dont see him too much infront but his work is super outstanding. I still goin mad cause Neither Dr Hasson or Dr Rahal won the golden follicle award. cause its all about surgery and results.

But honestly i wouldnt bring Dr Hasson so much above Dr Rahal, i could say they are the same. Forget about mega sessions thing.. most of patients want 2000 to 4000 grafts in general. concentrate more about the Yield of growth and denisty. thats more like it. Its just that Dr Hasson may appear to have more grafts because they prefer to make them singles while Dr. Rahal does more 2s than 1s...

At the End, the kings of HT YIELDS are no doubts Dr Rahal and Dr Hasson. Wish u all the best Aman India for coming greater results. If you want to make it interesting, why dont you make a poll (i saw some threads doin it but dont know how) and see what the majority choses of top 5 surgeons from your opinion. This will be more interesting.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]