FUE WHO ARE TOP 3 Dr in North America

calgary0123

Sparky,

Did you sleep through your 1st grade geography class?

Had you gone to Mexico, you'd still be in North America!

Mexico and Canada are both members of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). Why? Because both countries are in North America.

His question was for the top three FUE doctors in North America, not northern America or northern USA.

Corvettester

Wow, you have such a polite way with words.

No such thing as grades in the UK when I was growing up, and they didnt teach us about North American trade agreements. Sweet, this means with my duel Canadian/UK passport I can work in America, as Canada is in North America.

Mercury,

I believe you are referring to the SAFE system and Dr. Harris' new Powered SAFE Scribe. For more information on this tool and its benefits, visit "Revolutionary New FUE Tool: the Powered SAFE Scribe by Dr. Harris". Dr. Harris and other leading hair restoration physicians presented information on their FUE tools at the 2010 annual scientific ISHRS meeting in Boston, MA. Click here to view the highlights from the meeting.

Best wishes,

Bill

Mercury,

I believe you are referring to the SAFE system and Dr. Harris' new Powered SAFE Scribe. For more information on this tool and its benefits, visit "Revolutionary New FUE Tool: the Powered SAFE Scribe by Dr. Harris". Dr. Harris and other leading hair restoration physicians presented information on their FUE tools at the 2010 annual scientific ISHRS meeting in Boston, MA. Click here to view the highlights from the meeting.

Best wishes,

Bill

Cool. Thanks for the links. I'll check it out.

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealth you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.

Jawaharal Nehru

• 1 year later...

I was browsing in the forum about FUE stuff so to reply this question I would say the best FUE surgeons in North America in order are:-

1) Dr. Feller (The best FUE, invited his own tool Feller punch, most documented FUE works online- Most expensive overall- Intelligent Representative)

2) SMG (Very careful HT surgeon, attention to details, using SAFE system- best motorized tool in my opinion- Best FUE rate)

3) Dr. Rahal (Artistic touch, very well known with his consistent results, best hairlines ever, using SAFE system- best motorized tool in my opinion)...

However Dr. Feller is far the BEST in FUE not only in North America but in the world IMO. If I were in your place I would choose him 100% when it comes to FUE.

Good luck...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

As of today, my vote for FUE in North America would be:

1. Dr. Rahal for larger FUE session, e.g., 2,500 - 3,000 (for reasons stated by HARIRI)

2. Either of the Shapiro brothers (SMG) or Rahal for FUE sessions less than above (again, for reasons stated by HARIRI)

PD

1) Dr. Feller (The best FUE, invited his own tool Feller punch, most documented FUE works online- Most expensive overall- Intelligent Representative)

2) SMG (Very careful HT surgeon, attention to details, using SAFE system- best motorized tool in my opinion- Best FUE rate)

3) Dr. Rahal (Artistic touch, very well known with his consistent results, best hairlines ever, using SAFE system- best motorized tool in my opinion)...

However Dr. Feller is far the BEST in FUE not only in North America but in the world IMO. If I were in your place I would choose him 100% when it comes to FUE.

LOL have you ever even seen a FUE result from any of these doctor in person? I am not disagreeing with you but your points are based on opinion. SMG has the best survival rates? I am not disagreeing with you but wouldnt one have to have personal knowledge of all three doctors in order to make such bold statements.

Hariri you scare me that new posters actually feel your points are based on knowlege rather than opinion. All three of these doctor are great doctor no doubt about it.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Italiano, I said best FUE rate price wise and not survival rate. Their FUE cost is the lowest among the three I mentioned. You got it. Capish??? Now go back to H&W lol...

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

SMG (Very careful HT surgeon, attention to details, using SAFE system- best motorized tool in my opinion- Best FUE rate)

I take best FUE rate as best survival rate and not price. Although I understand English is not your first language many people would say best FUE pricing.

Its unfortunate that you always seem to find it appropriate to have a top 5 list or top 3 list. Even though I am quite certainly you have probaly met no patients from other doctors. Although you are entited to your opinion its scary if somebody actually feels that its anything more than an opinion. Thanks goodness that hair transplants are a big decision and most people are wise enough to get as much information as possible.

Now go back to H&W lol

Go back to Hasson and Wong? This comments shows both a sign of immaturity and ignorance. Let me go over my comments on the bottom of post

I assist H&W with translation when needed and available.I am not a rep, I am a full time real estate agent. My comments and opinions are 100% mine.

This means that my comments and opinion are 100% mine. So what does H&W have to do with my comments?

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson