QR 678 - Injection for Hair Growth

tuja

Has anybody heard of this QR 678 new molecule being developed by this pair of Hyderabad doctors. Please refer yesterdays, timesofindia news daily front page. They boast of accelerating hair growth by this new molecule developed by them in association with IIT Bombay. They claim to have treated 500 patients, anybody here has undergone consultation with them or taken this treatment called Mesotherapy ?

I have got interested because of the news but there is no other reference except that news and their website,the estheticclinic.

Please post here incase you have any idea about this.

Thanks,

tuja

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

It claims 8 sessions spaced 2-3 weeks apart. I don't see anywhere that you have to come back every now and then for maintenance. But they do give you a topical anti androgen cream. They are claiming 60-70% regrowth and up to 80%! It sure would be nice IF it is true.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Yeah, I just mentioned it in the other page, but the mod removed the link, so there must be some reason/board rule I am unaware of. Can I copy paste the data here?

Anything we can ask to be sure..I am desparate for any non Finasteride/Minoxidil solution...and I seriously cant imagine living with using Nanogen every day...just cant afford it, not to mention I'd feel even worse. :-( :-(

Akash,

Feel free to describe, paraphrase, etc, but please review the terms of service you agreed to when signing up for an account before posting links. Thanks!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Yeah, I just mentioned it in the other page, but the mod removed the link, so there must be some reason/board rule I am unaware of. Can I copy paste the data here?

Anything we can ask to be sure..I am desparate for any non Finasteride/Minoxidil solution...and I seriously cant imagine living with using Nanogen every day...just cant afford it, not to mention I'd feel even worse. :-( :-(

Akash, I could have posted the links etc. But I just mentioned the name for that reason only :)

I have written to that facility with some queries regarding the treatment, will update the forum if I get to know something significant. I am searching for somebody who has actually gone through this treatment for all the 8 sessions. Will be really interesting to see if people have benefitted.

Akash I dont know what is Nanogen, could you please tell what it is ? I am still using minoxidil and finasteride effect of which is declining now :(

tuja

One HT:

2900 Grafts with Dr. Radha

Hi Tuja

You based out of India? Nanogen is this hair loss concealer..it works well (supposedly) but i work in a closed office environment and its pretty expensive in rupees plus the pain of putting it on everyday...:-(

Am thinking of this product revivogen as well, which supposedly blocks DHT..

Can you let me know what those guys say or whether it sounds credible? How has Finasteride been for you so far? And is there any dermatologicst you have visited /would reccomend (if you are in India).

Sorry for all these questions, but am pretty much at my wits end here.

HT Doc,

Thanks, didn't know the forum had such strong rules against external links. Keeps the paid spammers out I guess, who are the bane of the net.

• 3 months later...

Hey guys! Well I am a new bee here.. Well.. A lot of buzz abt the QR678 growth factors. I have been wondering how effective this treatment could be for me as i'm suffering from Female Androgenetic alopecia secondary to suspected PCOD. I am actually waiting for some reviews from ppl who would have already used it and have seen results. @Akash if u could help me out with the info they provide u abt the doubts u had expressed in another thread it'd be great! pls PM me..

• 3 weeks later...