Natural, Safe & Effective Hair Loss Shampoo

Guest katewinselt

Guest katewinselt

IHT 9 is possibly the best shampoo, today, which not only stop hair loss but also help regrow hair naturally. IHT 9 is revolutionary hair growth product based on the 5000 years old science of Ayurveda. This polyherbal ayurvedic formula for hair growth is the result of years of research and reviews. Developed by Ayurvedacharyas, the IHT 9 Shampoo is reviewed and recommended by dermatalogists for scientific management and prevention of hair loss. IHT 9Shampoohelps in regeneration of new hair. Results are visible within 2 to 3 weeks of regular use in majority of cases. IHT 9 Hair Loss Shampoo is the perfect blend of Ayurveda and modern production technology. Regular use of this shampoo is recommended for a healthier, more vital scalp and for visibly improved hair density.:)

Edited by Webmaster
Promotional links removed..

Where can one find more information about this product? Do they have a web site? Almost sound to good to be true.

Ingredients

IHT 9 is a natural shampoo made with natural ingredients. It is best natural baldness cure shampoo. Effective as natural herbal shampoo for thinning hair, IHT 9 contains all natural ingredients. Each 200ml pack contains:

Trigonella foenum-graecum

Commonly known as Fenugreek, Trigonella foenum-graecum has beneficial effects on hair growth, lustre and health. Fenugreek is thought to work by increasing the dilation of blood vessels to the scalp, thereby improving blood circulation and nutrient supply to this area.

Emblica Officinalis

Emblica Officinalis or Indian Goosaberry enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. It strengthens roots of hair , maintains color and luster. Eating fresh fruit or applying its paste on hair roots improves hair growth and color.

Eclipta Alba

Bhringraj (as it is commonly known in India) is an ancient herb used for health of hair and other parts of body. Eclipta alba is also used externally to treat athlete foot, eczema & dermatitis, on the scalp to address hair loss.

Acacia Concinna

Acacia Concinna or Shikakai is used to control dandruff, promoting hair growth and strengthening hair roots. It is popularly referred as "fruit for the hair" as it has a naturally mild pH, that gently cleans the hair without stripping it of natural oils. It is a common, prickly, scandent shrub, which grows in tropical jungles throughout India.

Sapindus Mukorossi

Reetha or Sapindus Mukorossi is an excellent hair tonic and used as a natural cleanser for washing hair, and forms a rich, natural lather. It is still being used as a naturally produced shampoo by the rural folks in India for washing their hair.

Azadirachta Indica

Azadirachta Indica (Common Indian Name - Neem) is used to remove dandruff and has a detangling effect on the hair. It possesses antidandruff, antibacterial, anti viral and fungicidal properties.

Lawsonia Inermis

Popularly known as Henna, Lawsonia Inermis can actually enrich, color and enhance your hair. It is a powerful and natural hair conditioner that can help heal the hair shaft by repairing and sealing the cuticle, protecting hair against breakage and loss of shine. Henna is excellent for the maintenance of healthy hair.

Barbadensis Miller

Aloe Vera is common name of Barbadensis Miller. Aloe Vera is considered to be one of the best treatments for hair loss. It has anti-inflammatory properties that prevent hair loss and are even beneficial for curing Alopecia. Moreover, the herb is very effective for hair growth.

Citrus Limon

A natural rich source of Vitamin C, Citrus Limon or Jambri Nimbu prevents oxidative skin damage and used for clearing greasy skin and hair and its ability to combat many scalp infections

Yeah, well have they done clinical trials? This is just an amalgamation of all the different stuff in Ayurveda (Indian medicine) and I dunno whether they can all be used together and what effect they'll have on modern burger king, mc dee eating bodies?!?

This user has spammed several forums with this info.

I'm not saying the shampoo isn't any good, I'm just saying their ways of marketing it reminds me of just about every previous hairloss scam product I've come across.

Don't be surprised if this shampoo is not a bit more effective than trying to sleep hanging up side-down.

I have also seen that spammer over the web.

I will oblige...is there coconut oil in the shampoo? I am trying to find out because I have heard different reviews and people have said that it is good/bad for the hair we have left.

Does anyone have any experience with coconut oil shampoo?

I have also seen that spammer over the web.

I will oblige...is there coconut oil in the shampoo? I am trying to find out because I have heard different reviews and people have said that it is good/bad for the hair we have left.

Does anyone have any experience with coconut oil shampoo?

lotioncrafters sells it in powder form. I guess you can add to your own shampoo or customization

Coconut Endosperm

Coconut Endosperm is coconut water, the liquid endosperm of green coconuts (Cocos nucifera). It has been freeze dried to a free-flowing powder form using a patented lyophilization process which produces a stable composition retaining the inherent biological activity of its nutrients and growth factors.

Coconut Endosperm is not to be confused with coconut milk, the latter being harvested from the flesh of fully developed coconuts. Coconut Endosperm is the liquid reservoir of nutrients that nourishes the young coconut for a year of more of its life, delivering vital nutrients for sustained development of the solid endosperm (coconut meat) found inside the fruit. Rich in proteins, amino acids, sugars, vitamins, minerals and growth factors, it plays a pivotal role in supporting tissue growth.

RNA plays an important role in amino acid transport and respiratory metabolism in living cells. RNA-phosphorus (RNA-P) content is found to particularly high in young, green coconuts and Coconut Endosperm is harvested at an optimal stage of maturity to ensure a high content of RNA and growth factors, including shikimic acid, quinic acid and indole-3-acetic acid.

Since coconut water solids can support cell growth, coconut water may be used in products to support the growth of human tissues such as hair follicles, as validated in preclinical trials. Coconut water can therefore be used in revitalizing preparations for the care of skin, hair and nails. 100 g of Coconut Endosperm provides 324 mg of Calcium, 3050 mg of potassium, 206 mg of Magnesium, 4.3 mg of iron, 6.4 mg of vitamin C, and about 4.6 g of protein, in addition to natural sugars and fatty acids.

Coconut Endosperm easily disperses in water, blending seamlessly with cosmetic formulations, making it a versitile nutrient pool for use in topical formulations. Given its GRAS status, Coconut Endosperm can be used in lip care products to support hydration and tissue health.

Appearance: Cream colored crystalline powder

Solubility: Water soluble

Shelf Life: 18-24 months from date of purchase (stored in an air tight container in a cool, dark place).

Usage Rate: 1 - 5%

INCI: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice

Guest drrenuka
Where can one find more information about this product? Do they have a web site? Almost sound to good to be true.

Yes, Dr. Glenn M. Charles it really sounds to be a good natural shampoo even m also use herbal shampoos and always resommend people to use natural products whether for skin or hair but should be natural.

after my research for this IHT9 shampoo..i have got these links:

Hair Growth Shampoo, Hair Growth Treatment Shampoo, Shampoo for Hair Growth, Natural Hair Growth Shampoos

Herbal Hair Shampoo,Herbal Shampoo,Natural Hair Shampoo,Herbal Hair Loss Shampoos for Men & women

:) Happy to help you :)

Guest drrenuka
This user has spammed several forums with this info.

I'm not saying the shampoo isn't any good, I'm just saying their ways of marketing it reminds me of just about every previous hairloss scam product I've come across.

Don't be surprised if this shampoo is not a bit more effective than trying to sleep hanging up side-down.

yes dear you are right m also got frustrate with these kind of spam posts and peoples.