Best Fue surgeon in the uk

witts

hello witts,i thought traveling was'nt a problem to you,if you have fue in the uk you are sure to get ripped off as there is'nt a desent fue doc in the uk imo,what ever you decide good luck with it,if you stay in the uk you'll need it .have a nice day....

Witts,

I invite you to review our recommended physician in Europe and specifically in the United Kingdom. Please, feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You may need to go to Belgium or even here in the U.S. for good FUE work.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Devroye are in Belgium and come recommended on this site.

Dr. Jean Devroye Hair Transplant Surgeon in Bruxelles, Belguim

Bijan Feriduni, MD Hair Transplant Surgeon in Hasselt, Belguim

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

well the only one u have on ur site is farjo and he doesnt do FUE

As others have pointed out, both Dr. Feriduni and Dr. Devroye are excellent follicular unit transplantation (FUE) surgeons. However, you will have to travel a bit.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks alot ive just read up on dr Feriduni and the reviews are excellent ive just sent a email to him now thanks again for your replys. U would of thought the UK would of had at least 1 decent Dr for FUE but i suppose if u want something doing right a small plane journeys no problem thanks again

Witts,

Keep us updated on your progress! Dr. Feriduni is an excellent hair transplant surgeon, and I think consulting with his clinic is a wise decision. Good luck! Hope to hear from you soon.

• 1 year later...

Belgium is the place to be for HT especially FUE..

I would chose Dr. Feriduni over Dr. Devroye as the last one is not really famous as Feriduni plus I believe that Feriduni has more results published online and in many forums, he has been practicing FUE since 2004 and he uses manual extraction tools and not commercial motorized ones like other surgeons do.

IMO, I think Feriduni and Bisanga are the best there. But with Feriduni its safer because he is recommended by the most honest two, HTN as a coalition memeber and in IAHRS by Spencer Kobren who I strongly believe that he is the No.1 HT patients advocate.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thats interesting Spex. I thought Dr. Bisanga was your preferred option based on your hair loss project (maximum hair minimum loss) last chapter. However I believe your words Spex, you are a professional in HT. Most of his results in hairlossexperience forum are FUT. Do you have any links of Dr. Devorye FUE work? Im interested to see.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi Robbie,

I recently had an FUE with Dr Feriduni and can't speak highly enough about him and his team.

I consulted with numerous surgeons and he was my preferred choice.

Best of luck.

I agree England, Dr. Feriduni team are very kind and friendly especially Daphne and Cristian. BTW Can you tell me which surgeons in Europe you consulted for FUE beside Dr. Feriduni?

My Hair Treatments:

Hi Robbie,

I recently had an FUE with Dr Feriduni and can't speak highly enough about him and his team.

I consulted with numerous surgeons and he was my preferred choice.

Best of luck.

thanks for the help folks very much appreciated

You can send your pics and plans to daphne@feriduni.com or cristian@feriduni.com , they will reply very soon with a very detailed quotation. Try to explain your plans to them to have a greater idea. No need to travel for consultation, Just try to get clear pics for them, if they need more they will ask you, Then you will be asked to set up a date for the surgery and deposit into their account EURO 1000, unfortunately they dont accept credit card payment. A consultation is totally free. Good luck.

My Hair Treatments:

how do i arrange a consultation with dr feriduni? would i have to travel to belguim? or does he also have them in the uk? is there a cost?

Dr. Feriduni just held a consultation in London few days ago. He plans to hold consults 2 times a year now in London. So you can either make the trip to Hassalt, Belgium or hold off for another London consult.

i am now thinking of visiting them to take a look at the clinic, i prefer to meet them in person before the ht. i would like to email the clinic to arrange a consultation do you have the email address?

You can send your pics and plans to daphne@feriduni.com or cristian@feriduni.com , they will reply very soon with a very detailed quotation. Try to explain your plans to them to have a greater idea. No need to travel for consultation, Just try to get clear pics for them, if they need more they will ask you, Then you will be asked to set up a date for the surgery and deposit into their account EURO 1000, unfortunately they dont accept credit card payment. A consultation is totally free. Good luck.

Robbie, I just mentioned two emails above... You can contact them as soon as possible. ;)

My Hair Treatments:

I am considering Dr.Feriduni too,(I live in the UK).I believe his is the best HT doc in Europe.

he has alot of great results both FUE and FUT and they appear to be on par with the very best doctors in North America.

what I really like about him is that he seems to be a very ethical doctor,every month he performs a HT completely free on charge for people who are in desperate need but cannot afford it like burn/accident victims.

you can email them and send them pictures of your head and they will reply to you in detail with cost etc.and you can also visit for a better in person consultation.

to contact them you can either use email addresses that Hariri posted or you can use their online consultation form :

http://www.hairdocs.info/seite_engl/online_consultation.htm

Edited by alix

I agree, he is a Doc with a big heart and reminds me a lot of Dr. Rahal ethical personality, that's why I chosed him for my scar revision before. He really values patients and listen to them. He even decided to stick to go back to manual extraction tools in order to achieve high quality FUE although the motorized ones saves more time and efforts. I really respect this doctor. Its just that great European doctors needs strong marketing just like North Americans doctors in order to reach extreme popularity.

My Hair Treatments: