Dr. yates/chicago/Bosley: Beautiful Work!!

Dsanders1

I have a crazy dual career that keeps me in the public eye. I work at a local university in IT as well as having secondary career in ENTERTAINMENT. In my role as an IT technician I deal with hundreds of students and colleagues every day. Working with confidence in my appearance is important to me.

In my role as a professional opera singer and diction coach, I am regularly in the spotlight (quite literally). When I realized I was losing my hair, it was devastating and I looked for a solution that would work for me.

After a 10 month search for the right solution (consulting blogs, looking at hair restoration organizations, going to consultations and doing as much research as possible), I finally decided to go to Bosley Medical where I met Dr. William Yates (who eventually became my HT surgeon). He took time to answer any questions I had and I felt confident that I would get the results I hoped for.

In 2008, I had my hair transplant at the Chicago site. I felt that Dr. Yates was meticulous and that the Bosley team was very professional. My results were wonderful!

I was so happy with my initial results that I opted to have more work done to the fullness in my crown and hairline areas. In 2009, I had the second restoration process and it too has yielded beautiful results. To date I have had a total of 1773 grafts in two procedures. I'm currently thinking about having a few more added !

So my “CONFIDENCE” is restored along with my HAIR!

If my hair keeps growing at this rate, I may soon have as much hair as COUSIN IT!!!:eek:

If you are looking for a great HT surgeon, I would like to suggest Dr. Yates!

5b32caa2adffb_01_CloseupPre-op.jpg.d43f16c893ad5da2528947f207e21309.jpg

5b32caa2bd1f5_02_Pos-op8mo_2008.jpg.d0309e98327e31015d0c90ab2144e60b.jpg

5b32caa2caf73_ProfilePhoto.jpg.a218dcbc70349450b1cf7a55117ed72e.jpg

Edited by Dsanders1

Your like the second person that gave that doctor an amazing review within a week. If he is as good as you say then that is great news. Very rarely does any Bosley surgeon impress me. I have never seen a result that I would consider super impressive by Bosley. I do not know nor do I understand why that is the case. That's why I am hesitant to go for their services. But if you are happy, then definitely a good thing and thanks for sharing your result and keep us posted with any future updates.

How about the strip scar? Before and after pic of that region? That would also help.

I had a consultation at Medical Hair Resoration a few years ago. Now I've been getting emails saying that Bosley and MHR have merged. They are offering 20% discounts to promote the merger, but I would need a 95% discount before I could afford it.:D

Does anyone know how Bosley, PAI and Hair Club compare (price wise) to the private practices?

Yes, I have to agree that there has certainly been a conspicuous rise in brand new members praising Dr. Yates and Bosley.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Yes, I have to agree that there has certainly been a conspicuous rise in brand new members praising Dr. Yates and Bosley.

Schills?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

That's great that you're happy Dsanders. That's the ultimate goal. I'm curious though. 1773 grafts in two procedures seems really really low and a lot of recovery time. Why didn't you do one procedure? I'm sure there are some decent Bosley results but I wouldn't go near them with a 42 and half foot pole. Not worth the risk.

Congrats on your happy results!