Hasson And Wong UK Consultant 3.5 year update!

Garageland

Hi guys and gals for those that don't know me i would like to introduce myself i have recently become the UK consultant for Hasson And Wong.I had surgery with them in June 2006 for 4850 grafts.....the results well they speak for themselves.

In a nutshell i had three disasterous surgeries in the UK Dr May in 1996 for roughly 450 grafts, and then twice in 97 and 98 with the notorious Dr Norton for a similar amount i was left with three separate scars alot of my donor wasted i was given mini grafts of 3-5 hairs mainly along my hairline which were pluggy, unnatural and pitted, i was also left with nerve damage after Dr Norton managed to connect my artery to my vain leaving a golf ball size lump on the site of the scar which i had to go back and deal with, after these experiences i gave up on my hairloss and my own appearance and confidence suffered and i became quite introvert.

It wasn't until 2006 eight years later that i started to look again for remedies (all my existing hair had fallen out and i was left with just the ugly plugs as i had not taken any measures to stop my hair from falling out).After alot of research and heartache i booked my 4th procedure with Hasson and Wong in Vancouver....skip all the way to now, 3 and a half years later my life has turned totally for the better so much as that i had almost totally stopped posting on these sites, i had moved on with my life and no longer worry about my hair.Of course for the first year i needed sites like this as a crutch and posted my results on a monthly basis.

I hope i can be of some help to guys who were in my position find a way of putting their hairloss issues behind them like i did.

If i can be of any help please don't hesitate to ask.

David

hassonandwongpicsjune1st2006001c-3.jpg

IMG_3658.jpg

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Congratulations on your new position! This is the first time that I have had the pleasure in hearing from you. Checking out your images from over the past few years and you have obviously come a long way. Im sure that you will prove to be an absolute asset in the UK as a patient consultant for H&W. Im sure with the likes of yourself and Spex here to aid us, things are looking up for any potential UK candidates (HT candidates that is, not those of the political kind!)!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks very much guys for your warm welcome, hair me out yeah the Morrissey thing was a bit of a joke cause i used to have a quiff a bit like the man himself.I also saw him a couple of years ago he is a legend!!

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson