The best surgeon in UK

From the stories I've read, Farjo is the ONLY HT surgeon in England to go to. There are a lot of crook in that business not only in England but everywhere.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Farjo for sure. Just don't limit yourself to one country though over there. Check out Brussels.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

hello witts,like the chaps above have already stated there is only two doc's worth considering in the uk and that is the farjo's in manchester.is traveling a issue for you?is it strip or fue you're looking for?the farjo's don't do fue and most people would say that they are very conservative but which i think in lots of cases is the best approach,all the best and have a nice day....

thank you all for your replys i was looking for fue and travelling was no problem as i live in liverpool. re 1966 who is the other doc worth considering thank you all very much

We are talking about the Farjo's, Bessam and Nilofer. It is a husband/wife team in the same clinic.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

hello witts,there are quite a few good fue surgeons in europe,and there are a couple in turkey i am personally concidering myself purely because i would rather avoid the strip scar,they seem to be doing some nice work and also because i have a very limited budget and they are about a qaurter the price per graft compared to some US surgeons,all the best and have a nice day....