VIDEO Dr. Keser patient!! What is your opinion of Dr. Keser? Are there more results?

CopaSurfer

Hello,

I have done a forum search on Dr. Keser and have found some good results.

There were many threads, however, where his clinic posted post-op photos and I haven't found any pics of the final or advancing results.

Where are those results?

What is your opinion?

Is Dr. Keser one of the top surgeons?

Do you think he achieves as perfect results in terms of hairline and temple area density and design as I have seen from the Armani clinic?

Looking forward to your feedback!

PS: I have found the following video that looks very impressive to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR3nQoj9o_M&NR=1

Wow guys,

I have to be careful not to become too euphoric, but I have found a collection of Dr. Keser's results on a German website (I'm from Germany), and they are absolutely amazing, to say the least.

I have not been paying attention to him, cause I was so much focused on another surgeon, although I have heard lots of positive remarks about him on that German forum (alopezie.de)

Click on the fifth posting of the thread and you will find the links I just mentioned. Would love to hear your opinion!!

All the best,

Sascha

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

CopaSurfer,

I think doing a forum search for Dr. Keser was a great first-step. There have been many topics regarding his clinic in the past, and I think you'll get good information from these threads. Also, have you considered reviewing our recommended physicians? Many perform state-of-the-art follicular unit extraction (FUE), and I would highly suggest reviewing some of their cases and continuing your research!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I have to correct myself.

In the meantime, I have found lots of absolutely outstanding results from Dr. Keser that are out there on various forums, with top quality photos that are second to none.

That has certainly helped me a lot with my decision-making process and after comparing various portfolios, especially regarding hairline and temples restoration, Dr. Keser is now my top favorite. :)

Any recent experiences of other forum members are still highly welcome.

Edited by CopaSurfer

Hi Sparky, thanks for your comment. It means a lot to me that an experienced forum member like you considers my current favorite a good choice, cause you may have noticed that I was really confused just a couple of days ago and didn't really know what to do after my reality check (i.e. when I arrived here, coming from that other forum). I'm going to post some pics of my hair in the other thread soon and intend to consult Dr. Keser by e-mail next week.

Edited by CopaSurfer

• 3 weeks later...

He seems to be a very good doctor from the work I have seen. That's what made me interested. His results seem good, but he didn't really give me an answer to my consultation but said that He wouldn't do it since I may not be a good candidate for it right now but maybe later. His assistant was kind enough to answer all my questions. But other doctors I was quoted from did give me evaluations on how many I would need and they varied. His prices and work together seem really good but if he was recommended here then that would have been a very major plus. On these forums you see results that are in various time frames from few months to even 18 months or more, and people keep showing their results, so it helps you see a doctors full work achieved. Other patients then can discuss their stories and it helps a lot and it assures everyone about the results. I am still researching and reading about various methods but I think a decision sooner then later will be needed. Time is precious.

Yeah, Sean, that's right.

I've done very extensive research and talked to some of his former patients here in Germany, because I'm at the point of choosing the right surgeon for my HT.

What I especially like about Dr. Keser is the fact that he actually does the whole procedure himself, i.e. extracting the grafts from the donor region AND implanting them in the recipient area! That's why he does only 600-800 grafts per day.

He also uses the so-called "slit and place" method, which means that he doesn't punch out all the holes first (or has them punched out by techs, as most other surgeons do) and THEN implants the grafts (or has them implanted by techs, as most other surgeons do), but punches out one hole and immidiately places the graft, one at a time.

In my opinion, this methodology is an important factor when it comes to minimizing trauma and achieving the best possible yield (although it may not earn the surgeon the highest possible profits, due to the limited number of grafts per day).

I'm still discussing the details of my possible procedure, but Dr. Keser is definitely my top favorite right now.

Edited by CopaSurfer

Hi CopaSurfer,

I'm also considering a HT with Dr. Keser and have many good results. I've spoken to Derma-Plast and they've been very helpful so I'm on the edge of making a final decision but like you want to be absolutely sure. Could you send a link to the results you found on alopezie.de?

Thanks!!

Sean,

If Dr. Keser told you that you weren't a good candidate for a surgery, he might be doing you a huge favor. Do not go from doctor to doctor until you find one willing to take your money.

Why did he feel that you weren't a candidate?

Yeah, Sean, that's right.

I've done very extensive research and talked to some of his former patients here in Germany, because I'm at the point of choosing the right surgeon for my HT.

What I especially like about Dr. Keser is the fact that he actually does the whole procedure himself, i.e. extracting the grafts from the donor region AND implanting them in the recipient area! That's why he does only 600-800 grafts per day.

He also uses the so-called "slit and place" method, which means that he doesn't punch out all the holes first (or has them punched out by techs, as most other surgeons do) and THEN implants the grafts (or has them implanted by techs, as most other surgeons do), but punches out one hole and immidiately places the graft, one at a time.

In my opinion, this methodology is an important factor when it comes to minimizing trauma and achieving the best possible yield (although it may not earn the surgeon the highest possible profits, due to the limited number of grafts per day).

I'm still discussing the details of my possible procedure, but Dr. Keser is definitely my top favorite right now.

CopaSurfer,

I just wanted to make a few quick comments on your analysis. While I don't doubt that Dr. Keser is a qualified hair transplant surgeon, the 'stick and place' technique is not something unique to his practice and is used by other good hair transplant surgeons.

Additionally, in a follicular unit extraction procedure (FUE) the surgeon is going to spend much more time removing each graft and will therefore probably be in the procedural room longer or seem more 'hands on.' Again, this isn't something unique to Dr. Keser.

Finally, a large number of hair restoration physicians have created and currently use their own follicular unit extraction tools. Dr. Feller (a coalition surgeon from New York) was actually kind enough to share a detailed analysis of his new tool with our community some time ago. I also know several other recommended physicians use their own tools as well.

I just wanted to clarify these few points. Believe me when I say that my comments are in no way negative toward Dr. Keser or your own personal research. However, I simply thought it was fair that some of these issues were clarified! Thanks.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.