Cole isolation technique

bhim

Hello,

Has anyone any experience or can give me more idea on this Cole isolation technique by Dr.cole in the U.S?

(promotional link removed by moderator)

I am looking at Ht soon am almost norwood 6 and my concerns are the scar and good results.

Thanks

Mehdi

Bhim,

While I've never heard of the Cole "Isolation Technique," I tried research this method (right now) and it appears Dr. Cole's website is down.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

It's just Dr. Cole's name for FUE. I've heard (but I've never seen a result in person to vouch for this) that he uses relatively large punches that leave noticeable scarring in the donor area.

I'm 4.5 months post op from 2100 grafts to restore my hairline with Dr Cole and have no noticable scarring whatsoever. I also got 800 free grafts, as I think I underestimated how far the 1300 I agreed to pay for would go. I've got a few pictures and I'm going to carry on documenting my progress, so in a month or two i'll post them

Edited by pablo

I'm 4.5 months post op from 2100 grafts to restore my hairline with Dr Cole and have no noticable scarring whatsoever. I also got 800 free grafts, as I think I underestimated how far the 1300 I agreed to pay for would go. I've got a few pictures and I'm going to carry on documenting my progress, so in a month or two i'll post them

Hi Pablo

After having researched Dr. cole isolation technique, i noticed that he mentions on the webisite that there will be some scarring....But it appears that you have no visible scarring..are you saying that the doctor exceeded his expecations in your case...or you are trying to say that with hair grown out there appears to be no scarring...

BTW, i am glad that you are happy with your experience

Thanks man, I'm happy so far anyway coming upto 5 months. With all FUE there will be some scarring but its disguised alot better.I'm sure if I wet shaved my head you could see some evidence. I've had it shaved back and sides down to a number 2 and there was zero evidence of scarring.My hair isn't the thickest either. I'm shaving it down to a 1 tomorrow so I'll see how that turns out.