Beware: Marquee Hair Transplant Institute

Just came across what looks to be the biggest load of BS i've ever seen!

(links to promotional sites removed)

Whoever runs "Marquee Hair Institute" also runs these shady websites.

(links to promotional sites removed)

Who is the "Surgeon" that is performing these HT? Someone needs to be held accountable.

I hope this isn't for real but I have a bad feeling it is.

We need to STOP this.

Edited by HouseOfCards

wow......there's no doubt this is a shady organization....you would hope if someone came across this they would intuitively realize it but sometimes there can be a desperation effect from losing your hair that clouds one's judgement. This is why its important to have places like this forum to sift through the BS. thanks for posting

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

HouseofCards,

Honestly, the only thing I saw on the websites you linked to was a clinic's attempt to promote their services, which isn't necessarily a bad thing. Because the websites were strictly promotional however, I've removed them from your post. Was there something in particular on the websites you were concerned about that you wanted to discuss with this community?

Best wishes,

Bill

It seems like something fishy is going on. I went to the Marquis Hair Transplant Institute website, and it appears this is the same place as Atlantis 2000, just a different name. Same phone number, same website format, same director, Dr. Siegel, and same "director of surgical operations", Kris Johnson. I also saw someone was recently flooding the forums with messages about Atlantis 2000 on posts that were several years old. Not sure if this posting is related to the other ones.

Edited by NotUrAvg