1st HT, bent ends hook like hairs ???? hlp

i had a HT with rogers a few years back and it didnt work. 4 months after the procedure i still had grafts in my head that didnt grow...... stubbly hard dead hairs sticking out....

when i pulled them out the ends where bent over and hook like?? is this normal of all HT grafts or did he push them in to hard and damage them thats why they didnt grow any and where still in my head 4 months lata?

cheers for your help

well the ends that where in the scalp..... on the grafts that where in my scalp still 4 months post op had ends like fishing hooks bent overpointing up towards the tip??????

i take it this isnt normal then

Just a theory, but maybe he inserted them too deep and the ends curled under?

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

i do to a degree when i had it shaved for my treatment with H&W i noticed like red scars n dimples in the area they worked on.... is there anything i could say to rogers do you think??? it cost me enough?

i have the before pictures and scar pictures and pitting scarring pics to the top of my head that where taken at H&W............ so these shoul dbe valuebale...

i have since emailed rogers and explained the situation im now waiting for a response so should be intresting.......................

but im not going to let it go.... if he doesnt deal with it in a proper manner an offer some sort of refund.... i will make all the pics public and complete a statement of events for all to see on every forums....... as potential patiants need to be aware of what he can be like......

i also personaly know of 3 other men who got shitty results from him. it will cost him more in the long run via income than to refund me.

I also had the hook ends on the grafts! I'm 4 months post op now and am happy with the progress so far. I thought this was the norm to be hooked at the end so I'm concerned now

the hair grafts that are shedding with some scabbs now at the 13 day stage post HT stage...................... with hasson................ are straight where as the ones that shed from the rogers HT where bent!!!!!!!!!!!

so somethings different?

totally agree but my hasson and wong experiance was first class..........................................

i remember before i heared some where during the last HT (rogers) that it was normal for the bent ends of the grafts? but obviously it isnt...........

I didn't like my result and I just found one of these as well. I'm not sure what it means but I also have a lot of stubs that haven't grown for almost 10 months now.