Real Internet driven FALSE Advertising by Bosley

MeHairBeGrowin

Check out the first line of the web page below

http://bosley-medical-group.tripod.com/

In certain search engines if you search for "Hair transplant results bosley" you will get this line

"Bosley Medical Reports 94% Satisfaction with Hair Transplants." on the search engine summary page. Bosley scums configured it like that. Try it in Google and see what you get.

This is a current and actual total lie. If you click on the webpage URL and read it, you'll find on the bottom of the page it says 70% of Bosley's patients are happy with their work. (I question even that, most probably don't realize that they have been screwed yet when they are questioned).

The 94% is a straight out lie to trick you with search engine summary results.

This is how Bosley does business. Un F?cking believable!

I reported this to the State DA, and no one seems to care.

Check out the first line of the web page below

http://bosley-medical-group.tripod.com/

In certain search engines if you search for "Hair transplant results bosley" you will get this line

"Bosley Medical Reports 94% Satisfaction with Hair Transplants." on the search engine summary page. Bosley scums configured it like that. Try it in Google and see what you get.

This is a current and actual total lie. If you click on the webpage URL and read it, you'll find on the bottom of the page it says 70% of Bosley's patients are happy with their work. (I question even that, most probably don't realize that they have been screwed yet when they are questioned).

The 94% is a straight out lie to trick you with search engine summary results.

This is how Bosley does business. Un F?cking believable!

I reported this to the State DA, and no one seems to care.

It appears to me that the survey was done on the same day the patients had surgery. That would explain why they asked questions about satisfaction with the receptionist, the staff etc. Nowhere does it say anything about Bosley patients being satisfied with their long-term results.

My hunch is that (other than a handful of top doctors) the majority of doctors in the business would not have a good long-term satisfaction report from their patients. Your hair transplant has to look good 5-10-20 years from now. Patient satisfaction on the day of surgery really means nothing... patients are doped up, they are nervous, and they WANT to believe that they just had a "great experience".

I would like to see a legitimate poll of long-term patient satisfaction conducted by an independant firm that was not hired by the company it was reporting on.

That being the case, the best Bosley could get is 70% satisfaction from his drugged up customers.

What pisses me off is the quote about 94% of their patients being happy with their transplants. Their actual results where 70% according to their own information on the same page, yet they put this total false line on the top header so it would end up in the search engine results. People skimming their search results see it, and can believe it to be true.

Total lying scum. This is FALSE advertising targeting the search engine summary data, nothing less!

I read it a bit differently.....

I think it implies that 94% were satisfied with their experience during the HT (as backed up by the #'s that follow the claim). The 70% refers to the people who are very satisfied with their results.

I received a Bosley satisfaction form in the mail (2 actually) but I will not be sending it in until the jury is in on the results (8 months or so)

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/websites/jcwhair/

JCW

The quote is

"Bosley Medical Reports 94% Satisfaction with Hair Transplants."

Is seems pretty blatant to me. It implies the results of thier work just like they want.

And, the only thing close to 94% on the page is that their Salesmen (Consultants) were knowledgable. Which again has nothing to do with the statement above.

Where does the 94% come from?

I think what they mean is that when Bosley had clients seeing their "consultants", and the clients were shown picts of Bosley HTs on people from a Bosley brochure, they were then asked the question, "Sir, is this in fact a Bosley HT?"

94% said that they were satisfied that was in fact the case

6% said the picts were actually Bosley HTs photoshopped using the smudge feature.

70% then said "oh my god, what am I about to get myself into?"

30% immediately stood up, did an about face, and got the fxxk out of there

Now, I think THAT would be an accurate Bosley poll.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

-- If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

-- The truth only matters if you know about it.