IS Body Hair Immune to DHT?

centurian,

Well observationally speaking, it seems body hair is DHT resistant, just like scalp hair on the sides and back of the head. Otherwise, I'd suspect all guy's susceptible to MPB would have no body hair. My observations certainly hold true in my case. I have plenty of chest hair that hasn't gotten any thinner.

Best wishes,

Bill

centurian-- how is your head hair donor??

BHT has a less then stellar reputation... i without a doubt think that the risks are far greater when somone starts throwing chest, leg or arm hair on top of their head... some in the past say that the hair changes characteristics.. i say bull sh*t.. the BHT results ive seen, the ones decent enough to share and usually in severe repair cases ALL look unnatural and like the guy has leg and chest hair growing out of his head.... BECAUSE HE DOES!... overall yeild is something in question as well. someone explain to me how a leg or chest har can change its program and grow in thicker and longer simply because its been moved to the head... better yet id just lke to see ONE natural looking BHT result

BHT is a scary road to take IMO and many feel it should ONLY be considered as a last last resort in a desprate case.

i will say this, my dad (55) has lost almost all of his leg hair.. loss started around 48 for him. he went from APE to smooth as a babies bottom... and hes a very hairy dude.. sadly he passed that gene to me too.

*** RESULTS WILL 100%, without a DOUBT, VARY***

As I understand it, transplanted hair, for the most part, retains its native characteristics (if it didn't, it would fall out, and transplantation would be a moot point, altogether). So, body hair will look and feel like body hair no matter to where it is re-located. Look at your chest (legs, arms, ass...); look at the length and texture of that hair: are you really eager to have that sprouting from your scalp? It might be OK for filling in some empty spaces, but it'll be short and coarse and, when looked at directly, it's going to look pretty damned strange. Grow your hair out too long, the scalp hair will totally dominate the B.H.; cut it too short, you'll clearly see the difference.

Be careful about avoiding any surgeon who tells you how wonderful it will be to pluck out the follicles from your forearms and shove them into the skin on your head.

This is interesting, since I have noticed that elderly persons seem to lose their axilliary hair (as they get older).

Centurian, I'm not sure, if you are including axillary hair in your count as body hair, and I'm not sure if this phenomenon carries over into body hair of different regions.

take care...

I believe I still have a fair amount of head donor hair left. I will ask my repair doctor when I go in for the repair from the bad job Dr. Shagufta Khan performed. I will post pictures soon. I was just curious about using BH to fill in balding areas as I age and run out of head donor supply.