Coalition MDs Not Requiring Shaving of Recipient Area

Looking for a list of US coalition MDs that do not require shaving of the recipient area for less than 2500 grafts. I residein the east and would travel if necessary

So far, my list includes:

Bernstein

Epstein

True

Please add others? Thanks.

Looking for a list of US coalition MDs that do not require shaving of the recipient area for less than 2500 grafts. I residein the east and would travel if necessary

So far, my list includes:

Bernstein

Epstein

True

Please add others? Thanks.

It's usually not necessary to shave the recipient for less than 2,500 grafts, unless a) you require a high degree of dense packing or b) you have an enormous amount of existing hair.

I think you will find the shaving is not a requirement at most clinics for the session size you are talking about. You can add Dr. Rose to the list. I think the same still goes for the Shapiro bros as well.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

HLC is correct, Dr.(s) Shapiro do not require shaving, but it does depend on the patients needs and current density.

Good Luck with your search!!!

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

From what I've read, Dr. Sharon Keene does not require shaving either.

2-day session with Dr. Keene.

1's: 297; 2's: 1186; 3's: 1382; 4's: 999

Total grafts : 3864

Averaging 2.85 hairs/graft. Total hairs: ~11000.

Glad to know not all of the top docs require shaving of the recipient area. I've got long hair and it'd look pretty silly if I ended up with a reverse mohawk after surgery. Soon as I can get my hands on my digital camera I'll post some pics to see what everyone thinks might be a good option for me.

Barley,

Dr. Rose intermittently does consults in NYC. Currently, surgeries are done out of the Tampa office.

Notice: I am an employee of Dr. Paul Rose who is recommended on this community. I am not a doctor. My opinions are not necessarily those of Dr. Rose. My advice is not medical advice.

Dr. Rose is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

Try True & Dorin

As you can see I????ve had 3 procedures and I'm very happy

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!