9 Days Post-Op Pictures (HT by Dr. Feller)

Jersey23

Jersey,

Looks good, nice that the temples were addressed too. Maybe you posted on another thread the specifics but how many grafts again?

Heal well, you are in the swelling stage I guess, it passes in a few days. In two weeks, things will be very much like Pre-HT.

NoBuzz

Originally posted by Bill:

Hahahaha!

Bill suffers from post-traumatic post syndrome. Its rare and there is no cure.

Hahaha...it's true though...I shouldn't be laughing :P

Bill

Jersey,

The work looks good. Glad to hear everything went well for you. I do like the way Dr. Feller does his hairlines to provide the most natural appearance!

Nobuzz-

Though it could have been the dreaded PTPS.........it's more likely one of his clones was just a little tired when replying. I heard Bill is a real taskmaster with them and will absolutely not let them even take a break to go wee-wee..........those poor little hairy guys!! icon_cool.gif

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I just added my 9 day post-op pictures. Everything is getting better. The swelling went away, most of the scabs are gone and the staples come out Monday.

Hopefully the little guys will fall out soon so the future growth can begin!

Looks great so far! Congrats and stop worrying for a while. Set your mind to looking odd for 2-3 months icon_smile.gif . In three months you will be happy since you'll be in a much better place than where you started. Of course things will really get better from the 3 month period.

Does anyone have a link to a picture with the temples like this grown? I will eventually need work done and I want to see how it looks. It seems to be a Feller trademark

Looks good, Jersey. Thanks for posting the update. I'm also interested in seeing how the temples turn out for you.

Heal quick and grow fast!!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Thanks to everyone for their encouraging words.

I had the staples removed today so I can finally look forward to some sleep without pain in the back of my head (and without pain meds!).

Dr. Feller was in surgery, so I couldn't get my hair counts. I'll post them as soon as they e-mail them to me in the next couple of days.

Now I start the waiting game as the hairs will fall out soon and then nothing for a few months. Can't wait until month 4!