Secret That Hair Treatment

herbalhair

here Is A Secret That Hair Treatment Companies Don't Want You To Find Out!!

Why?

Because Their Multi Million Dollar Profits Depend On You Not Knowing...

Just imagine if there was a cure for hereditary Hair Loss that you could make at home within 10 minutes with some plants and roots that probably grow in your own garden or that can be purchased at the supermarket for $1.00!!! (link removed)

Moderator Note: Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

You're posting privileges have been revoked:

Reason: REPEAT SPAMMER ignored verbal warning

Bill - Moderator

here Is A Secret That Hair Treatment Companies Don't Want You To Find Out!!

Why?

Because Their Multi Million Dollar Profits Depend On You Not Knowing...

Just imagine if there was a cure for hereditary Hair Loss that you could make at home within 10 minutes with some plants and roots that probably grow in your own garden or that can be purchased at the supermarket for $1.00!!! (link removed)

Moderator Note: Blatant Promotions and Solicitations are not allowed here. See our terms of service for more information.

You're posting privileges have been revoked:

Reason: REPEAT SPAMMER ignored verbal warning

Bill - Moderator

Of course it's true, as seen by all of the impressive before and after photos that the editor took and everyone emailing in took.

Oh wait - there wasn't a single before and after photo on the site, just a photo of someone in shock over their bald head that has been seen a hundred times before...

Oh yeah, this is *so* real.

If the only reason the person was charging was to recover costs, then they would simply join a forum like this and post the instructions for free. It would help hundreds or thousands of people instantly for free. But that is clearly not this person's intentions. He wants the $$$ for some made-up herbal cure-all.

Bill - you may want to wipe out the link posted above...

1662 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Spring 2006

1105 with Dr. Ron Shapiro - Fall 2009

M&M Weblog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I first tried out Herbal Hair Solution when i went to india for a holiday. i was told by some guy in a health shop that this oil is very good for hair loss and for nourishing the hair. The Herbal Hair Solution was from the company Emami which are quite good. I love their Herbal Hair Solution which gives me a nice matt look but that's another story 100% guarantee i recommended

Failure to comply to these rules will result in suspension of posting privileges. Thank you.

Bill - Moderator

Crap

Peddle your snake oil elsewhere

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

Im a little puzzled here. I was under the impression that anyone can give their thoughts and ideas about any hair loss cure's, wheather its topical or injestables. i hope we can speak freely about our experiances.

natural,

dont be puzzled. theres no riddle here. this is a constructive forum where men can find and share honest opinions and experience about therapies which can produce material results.

A great way to get rid of the bull shit products that so many people waste their money, time, effort, and emotion over. So either you yourself are peddling this crap or you dont realize that weeds grown in your garden have abslotely nothing to do with hairloss and its prevention.

none of these hippy shit products work for anything and they tout it as though it can cure cancer, mpb, erectile disfuntion and loads of other things. yeah, everyone is entitled to share their opinions here (and thats what were doing saying its bullshit) but on the same token you cant use this website as a cash register attempting to market another snake oil hippy shit product.

Natural One,

You are welcome to post your experiences and opinions here openly and freely.

What isn't tolerated is the blatant promotion of products where the motivation is commercial gain. The above poster was warned 3 times not to promote here before I suspended his rights.

Best wishes,

Bill