Dr Williams' service is fantastic

This entry is to praise the services of Dr. Williams, Las Vegas, and his staff. I was treated like a King. Dr. Williams is very patient and fully explains the procedure. His staff was fun to be with and helped to make the experience much more than I expected. I was, of course, a bit nervous going in. However, the way I was treated calmed me down very quickly and Dr. Williams' time and patience with me was very much appreciated. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

This entry is to praise the services of Dr. Williams, Las Vegas, and his staff. I was treated like a King. Dr. Williams is very patient and fully explains the procedure. His staff was fun to be with and helped to make the experience much more than I expected. I was, of course, a bit nervous going in. However, the way I was treated calmed me down very quickly and Dr. Williams' time and patience with me was very much appreciated. I would recommend this doctor to everyone.

all these posts by Williams patients are gettin ridiculous....what do you know, another patient with his first post here praising him....now all thats left is for Aida to mark it 5 star....what a joke!

johnnie69, it is odd isnt it. To promote your doc the best you can do is tell how your day went without all the hype-keep it real. Then document with pictures how things went and when your results come in show those pics and tell people you are happy and would reccomend him. This is the best thing you can do!!!

Sell Dr. Williams to the forum with results. Let's see your before and after pics. I have yet to see any from Dr. Williams that impress me. He may do quality work but I'd like to see it before starting to heap praises on him. These continual posts to plug him are getting under my skin.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

I can relate to the wanting to brag about your doc, as I have said many good things about my last doc, but you need to back it up with good pics. Trust me, I never bragged about my docs from my first two HT's! People need to see the results and pics before they get excited, and yes you may have had a good experience but it's the results that I know led me to sing high praises of my doc. just my two cents

I'm wondering who sends them to the forum post surgery. I don't need pictures. I don't need testimonials. I simply like to see a newbie (like me back in Dec/Jan), come to the forum, ask questions, choose a doctor and then post the experience. Hype all you want if your doc is great once you've been here. But it is curious that someone goes to get a HT then goes home and does research and finds this forum.

But I guess all of our brains fell out along with our hair!!!!

Hey, did he use that really cool laser hair dryer? I hear it really works. Simply get a HT, PAY for weekly laser sessions and then your hair grows......in about 3-4 months.

Ya Bezane i agree with that, I was on here doing research well before I got my last HT and am glad I did. Maybe they are handing out cards to all their patients there asking them to go on here and say good stuff, maybe they will get a discount on the hair laser thingie!

Guys, I commented on this a few days ago..... I can almost assure you Dr. williams and his staff are making an effort to direct satisfied patients to the site. I can appreciate this, simply because it shows me that Dr. Williams actually cares about his inclusion (and subsequent dismissal)in the Coalition. All these patients are trying to do is follow directions.......

With That Said..... Dr. Williams and especially Aida need to do a better job presenting these agreeable patients with some photos before, during, and after surgery along with a detailed explaination WHY they harvested the amount of grafts they did and WHY they were distributed in a certain manner. Include the patient testimonial, and then direct the patient to set up a weblog to keep track of progress.

I would hope that this will reach Dr. Williams, along with the overwhelmingly negative response to the patient posts that have appeared here and he takes this to heart. WE WANT TO SEE THE METHODS, THE REASONING, THE PHILOSOPHY, AND THE RESULTS...behind his work, period. I think Dr. Williams does some good work guys, but he and his staff have woefully underestimated the level of education some of our members have. I hope they step up!!!!!

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

I understand Doc Williams wanting to prove himself on the forum. If he and Aida are asking their patients to post here, they need to convey the importance of detailed history and along with proof. Jumping on the site as a new poster praising the Doc is a sure fire way to arouse suspicion in forum members.........and rightfully so.

I agree B, I don't know Dr. Williams, but from what I understand he has the technology and skill to deliver ultra-refined FUT's with good results. He seems sincere in his efforts to earn his way back to becoming surgeon recommended in the Coaltion on HTN.

As bezane mentioned, it's nice to see posters who come to the site, research it and question the members for advice then follow through with the outcome of their decision (whatever that may be). However, I have no problem with new posters coming to the forum "post-HT"............but, to ask the membership here to accept/sell/praise a Doc who is working his way back into the good graces of this community, without any proof whatsoever, is absurd.

If Dr. Williams or Aida read these threads I hope they take note that the opinions formed here, and information shared, cannot be bought and sold from your local five and dime. Many, many hours of research, effort, communication and concern for others go in to the countless posts meant to aid those experiencing hairloss in an attempt to offer solid solutions for hair restoration. Please give the site, and its members, the credit they deserve and provide the necessary detail for educated opinions to be formed.

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

• 4 weeks later...

After doing a search on Dr. Williams, I've been reading all the posts. I plan on having a megasession and am trying to wrap up my due diligence on the whole HT thing and have been in to see Dr. W. for a consultation. From the outset, everything looks on the up and up and competent. I was a a little alarmed at the original post by "embarrased1" even though Dr. W. rebutted with an honest answer to the problem at hand. I understand he has some newer and improved procedures since last year. This, of course, is encouraging. My biggest concern: I have never had any type of surgery in my life and am thus paranoid about the outcome - the possibility of infections, nerve damage, shock loss, other unknown follow-up problems, etc. I would appreciate some guidance before I take the plunge - or not!