propecia

shane80

Yes.

Proscar is 5mg finasteride and Propecia is 1mg finasteride.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

shane80:

take about 1mg of finasteride a day. The method of delivery is quarter or fifth Proscar pills OR take one Propecia pill.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

If the worst question is the one never asked, then the worst answer is the one never shared.

Proscar = 5 mg. Finasteride

Propecia = 1 mg. Finasteride

Some guys use Proscar because it's cheaper to take the 5 mg tablet and split it into quarters.

Propecia is about 45-55 bucks a month depending on where you get it and how much you buy at one time. If price isn't a big factor in your situation, you might go for the Propecia, it's slightly more convenient.

It shouldn't make a difference results-wise, although you get a slightly bigger dose on Proscar (about 1.25 mg if you split it into fours).

• 6 years later...
Originally posted by arfy:

Proscar = 5 mg. Finasteride

Propecia = 1 mg. Finasteride

Some guys use Proscar because it's cheaper to take the 5 mg tablet and split it into quarters.

Propecia is about 45-55 bucks a month depending on where you get it and how much you buy at one time. If price isn't a big factor in your situation, you might go for the Propecia, it's slightly more convenient.

It shouldn't make a difference results-wise, although you get a slightly bigger dose on Proscar (about 1.25 mg if you split it into fours).

my sister used propecia 1mg finasteride. She bought 90 tabs for jus 46 bucks at emedoutlet.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by vocor1:

shane80:

take about 1mg of finasteride a day. The method of delivery is quarter or fifth Proscar pills OR take one Propecia pill.

vocor1

Knowledge is Power

Propecia Generic Finasteride 1mg, a tab a day, is the best option for hair loss treatment.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and many other things and i settled for Propecia Finasteride since last two years.

It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body gets used to the medication.

I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.

I'm buying genuine generic propecia finasteride from (promotional link removed)

These guys are fast in delivery and cheap in price. You get Propecia 1mg ONE MONTHS OF SUPPLY for just $16/-