2 HT = 10,407 graphs

NicNitro

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nobuzz4me:

{I was married at 30 so I had a full head of hair while I was single}.

Dammit Nic, see what getting married does for you! icon_biggrin.gif

Now I know what MPB stands for:

Marriage Promotes Baldness icon_wink.gif

It promotes a bunch of other stuff too !!!

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Total: 10,407

Originally posted by nobuzz4me:

Bill,

We need your love on this forum, don't spread it to thin!

Thin is NOT a word that comes to mind with Bill after his last HT. icon_smile.gif

Nic, your work is astounding -- a top-3 all-time in my opinion. Congrats!

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

Originally posted by Bill:

if I was going to try to be on all the forums regulary, I really WOULD have no life :P

Who are you kidding, Bill? You already HAVE no life. But if it makes you feel better thinking you do, then go right ahead . . . icon_biggrin.gif

This message brought to you my the International Society for Hair Geeks and Addicts.

My blog.

Who are you kidding, Bill? You already HAVE no life. But if it makes you feel better thinking you do, then go right ahead . . .

This message brought to you my the International Society for Hair Geeks and Addicts.

LOL. I am not only the President of the International Society for Hair Geeks and Addicts...I am also a Client icon_wink.gif. I guess that would make it the ISHGA! I should change my signature to "Proud President and lifelong member of the ISHGA" icon_biggrin.gif

Bill

LOL. I am not only the President of the International Society for Hair Geeks and Addicts...I am also a Client icon_wink.gif. I guess that would make it the ISHGA! I should change my signature to "Proud President and lifelong member of the ISHGA" icon_biggrin.gif

Hehe. I'm the ISHGA Chairman of the Board. Pat is Founder and CEO. And since this is his thread, Nic is the official ISHGA mascot! icon_eek.gif

My blog.

Originally posted by Bushy:

Hehe. I'm the ISHGA Chairman of the Board. Pat is Founder and CEO. And since this is his thread, Nic is the official ISHGA mascot!

LOL...Nic...that's quite an honor icon_cool.gif

Hair pie?? icon_smile.gif

Should we send some of these photos to the other poster entitled "Scared-It's in a few days"? Oh come on--I'm not that cruel.

Nic--You are truly going to be transformed. You're in my top 3 for sure.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Originally posted by NervousNelly:

Hairpie?? icon_smile.gif

Should we send some of these photos to the other poster entitled "Scared-It's in a few days"? Oh come on--I'm not that cruel.

Nic--You are truly going to be transformed. You're in my top 3 for sure.

If a person faints seeing something on the internet, can we hear him fall ? icon_razz.gif

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Nic,

I do like to give my smart ass comments when I see the opportunity but in all seriousness I really appreciate the indepth post. It is great to see the different stages and yours is unique not only in the graft count but the way Dr. Hasson added further to the hairline and frontal zone.

Ofcourse we all know that when things grow out it is going to be killer but I just wondered about the ridge down the middle of the frontal zone. Does it now have more density than immediately to the sides of it? If you were to cut your hair really short in future would there be a visible difference? Just curious and by no means want to throw any hint of alarm as your case is superior but this is the 1st time I have seen this done and was intrigued?

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Nic,

I do like to give my smart ass comments when I see the opportunity but in all seriousness I really appreciate the indepth post. It is great to see the different stages and yours is unique not only in the graft count but the way Dr. Hasson added further to the hairline and frontal zone.

Ofcourse we all know that when things grow out it is going to be killer but I just wondered about the ridge down the middle of the frontal zone. Does it now have more density than immediately to the sides of it? If you were to cut your hair really short in future would there be a visible difference? Just curious and by no means want to throw any hint of alarm as your case is superior but this is the 1st time I have seen this done and was intrigued?

No worries- I respect all intelligent questions.

Here is how I operate: I do my homework and then when I make a decision, I believe the professional knows best and I rest on the decision that my choice was correct.

Dr. H detected that my skull has a natural ridge down the middle and my hair naturally parts down the middle due to this ridge. He told me it would look much better if he beefed it up. ergo... I allowed him to do it.

Time will tell exactly what can and cannot be done with my hairstyle once all is grown in.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

I just wondered about the ridge down the middle of the frontal zone. Does it now have more density than immediately to the sides of it? If you were to cut your hair really short in future would there be a visible difference?

He's gonna change his name to MohawkNitro.

My blog.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

HT #2 10 Month Photo's

nn%20front%20112207.JPG

nn%20crown%20112207.JPG

nn%20left%20112207.JPG

nn%20right%20112207.JPG

DSCN1267.JPG

Ok - the photo album here maxes out at 35 photo's so I cannot update it.

Sorry for the quality of the photo's, my daughter broke my camera. I ordered a new one today, these are taken with an iphone camera.

You will notice on the right side of my head there seems to be a thin spot - I am not sure why, but it is there.

My hope is that it will fill in over the next 2 to 6 months. Otherwise I might get some FUE into that area, if H & W thinks that is the best route to go.

I will hold tight for a couple of years again... if the meds hold the bridge of hair across the top of my hair will dictate a lot for me.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

These are some phenominal results. An amazing number of grafts. I would assume that there is actual density and not just illusion of density. You look great. Tahnks for taking the time to post.

NN

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

I am getting a Canon G9 next week and will repost new photo's. I see the same as what is in those photo's however.

I am goin to try and meet up with a local Armani patient and hopefully he will post his thoughts.

9/17/04 - 6279 Graphs

1/11/07 - 4128 Graphs

==========

Nic,

I've followed your story from the beginning...............man, your transformation is amazing. It really, really looks great and I'm psyched for you. I wondered in the last couple of weeks when we'd see an update from you.

Personally, even if the thin spot on the right didn't fill in, I wouldn't worry about it.................but since you've got mega donor if you want to fill in, go for it, my friend!

Congrats and thanks for the update!

Hairbank

1st HT 1-18-05 - 1200 FUT's

2nd HT 2-15-06 - 3886 FUT's Dr. Wong

3rd HT 4-24-08 - 2415 FUT's Dr. Wong

GRAND TOTAL: 7501 GRAFTS

current regimen: 1.25mg finasteride every other day

My Hair Loss Weblog

Disclaimer: I'm not a Doctor (and have never played one on TV ;) ) and have no medical training. Any information I share here is in an effort to help those who don't like hair loss.

Guest wanthairs

results are absolutely mind blowing and shocking !!!

The only thing I wondered, is that thin patch on the right side evidence of further NWD6-7 balding pattern? Or were grafts placed there that have not grown yet?

Nic,

In receiving over 10,000 follicular unit grafts in two hair transplant sessions, you are truly in a league of your own!

Your results are truly outstanding and you have basically have the flexibility of styling your hair just about any way that you want!

I'd love to see a close up of the crown from the top point of view when you get a chance.

I am considering one more hair transplant for myself and hope to be able to add a little bit more density in the front and attack the crown with everything I've got left. I don't think I can compete with your donor supply though brother - that's some amazing density and laxity!

Bill