Dr Rahal

Clint69

Clint-

Check my signature post and you can see my pics and story when you click the comments. I am almost two months out.

There are several others here who recently went to Rahal. I am sure I missed some, but all are willing to speak with you, myself included!

Wantego

tommyf

Portugal25

Azza786

DeDom

Hairfree

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

Clint,

I had my procedure with Dr.Rahal over a year ago and the results are fantastic.

if you would like to know more pm me or you can look up my threads in the results section on hairlosshelp.

good luck!

2998 grafts/ Dr. Rahal/ 9/11/2007

My Hair Loss Weblog - Hair Transplant with Dr. Rahal

Pretty damn happy

Clint-

I will be updating the site in less than a week when I hit my 2-month mark with pics. But in terms of results, there are none at this point which is 100% normal. I am in the doldrums stage, which most of the new hairs have fallen out and are in a dormant stage. I look about the same as before the hair transplant with a little pinkness still in the recipient area. The scar is an after thought--existing hair has almost totally covered it. Getting some pimples in the recipient too, which are no fun.

Besides that, I am where I am supposed to be at this stage. Will start seeing some growth hopefully by the New Year.

Do a search on Hairfree on this site, his results are awesome. Dannyskywalker has awesome results as well, but posted them on another site. Wantego and Portugal25 are months ahead of me and are beginning to see some great results. tommyf was in the chair the day after me and I had the honor of meeting him and he has posted his progress as well.

There were two guys complaining about their results on a different site, but they weren't transparent about what the problem was and I tried in earnest to contact and try to understand what the issues were, but never got a reasonable or any response from them. And this occurred about a year prior to me making a decision to go with Rahal. Other than those two, I have never been able to find anything negative on any forum.

My initial HT thread:

done and done!! Check it out...

hey clint,

i am 14 days post OP from my second procedure with doc rahal...you can view my progress on my blog...my results may not seem to come across as the greatest but let me tell you the explanations behind this were understandable..doc rahal really is a top bloke and he really does watch out for his patients..this is one of the reasons why i went back for a second op with him and this time i feel like i should get a much better result...you wont miss it as i will constantly be updating my blog for all to follow.

az!

3608 grafts with dr h.rahal, june 2007

1623 grafts- dr h. rahal, november 2008

total- 5231 grafts

My Hair Loss Website

It's clear from my Thread that at the moment I'm regretting my HT, but thats down to the phases I'm going through with shockloss itching and doldrums. I might be posting pics with big smiles in a few months and eating my words.

One thing that I don't regret is choosing Dr Rahal. My experience in Canada was as good as it could be for this operation, he is a very straight professional and I am secure in the knowledge that I will be simply unlucky if I don't get the result I hope for because I did go to one of the best.

There are many other superb doctors out there and even more that you would want to stay away from. It's hard to recommend any doctor until you know what the final result is. I researched for over a year on sites in Germany and all over the English speaking world, until I came down to Hasson and Wong or Rahal

One other thing I'd like to add

I took a taxi back to the hotel following my consultation with a young fellow who had just had his OP. The fellow had a few problems after the OP. Dr Rahal turned up to help him out. (Bad news for me as I was sitting on the terrace with some guys having a beer I should not have been having the day before my OP as he drove up)

Reassuring though to know that the Doc is prepared to do all is required to ensure the well being of his patients

Hello!

I asked for quotes from Rahal, Hasson n Wong and Feller!

Dr. Rahal proved to be not only the one with the most impressive hairlines but the Dr. that gave me the better price.

So I went all the way from Portugal to France, then France to Montreal then a Train to Ottawa! 17hour trip but well worth it!

So far the results are nothing short than amazing!!

My experience was A+ and Dr. Rahal rang up to check on me at the hotel only to be assured as I was handling the post-op with 0 pain!

Tuff to pick a better surgeon and if you don`t believe then check my results!

Cheers

Based on my research, I went ahead and scheduled my HT for March with Dr. Rahal. I am looking forward to it but I want to get it done today. The anticipation is killing me!! Thanks for all of the info. I feel confident that I have chosen the right Dr. It looks as though I will be geting approximately 4000 grafts.

Clint I wish you the best of luck with your upcoming HT. I'm also a Dr Rahal patient. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask me anything. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Originally posted by Clint69:

Thank you. Your results look fantastic.

Thanks a lot Clint. I'm optimistic so far. I will be posting 5 month pics in around 1 week! yay! icon_smile.gif

Hopefully I still have a lot more growing and thickening from the 4 month stage till the 12-18 month final result stage.

I hope you take lots of before pictures and then pictures every month after your HT. I did so and now I find that making panoramic picture comparisons can be very helpful in evaluating progress. icon_smile.gif

4374 grafts-7/2/2008-Dr Rahal

485 singles

2336 doubles

1526 triples

16 quads

9809 total hairs

Good choice Clint!!

I am also recomending a Friend of mine to go to Dr. Rahal!

Azza I think yours is the case when conservative should not be applied as Doctors tend to lower the graft collection on young adults!

I think you should have just went with a 6000graft op but I understand Doctors not wanting to do that at a 20 year old!

I was 25 when I did mine and luckly could get Dr. Rahal do to a 3425 graft operation icon_smile.gif

Hope your results improve azza and I can see from the pics that they surely will!