9 Days to Go

jagdish

Jagdish,

These immediately post op pictures look 100 times better than that of your first surgery. This truly does look like ultra refined work.

I'd also like to know how the doctor handled the mini-grafts (removed them or transplanted around them).

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Bill

Jagdish,

You are a new man my friend. Looks great! What a huge change from surgery #1 when I went bugged eyed looking at your results. I'm happy for you.

NN

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90

Hi Jagdish

Excellent Look..Good Luck Jagdish.

Actually I took your advise and did not go for the laser surgery. I had an appointment with Dr.A, Delhi in february .Unfortunately, I had to fly to the US and cancel it. How long is the wait period now, Jagdish? How was your overall comfort level with Dr.A?

Is he still charging the same below?

For a total of 4000 grafts,

Cost of first 2000 grafts (at US $1.25/- per graft) = 2000 X US $1.25/- = US $2,500/- only.

Cost of remaining 2000 grafts (at US $1/- per graft) = 2000 X US $1/- = US $2,000/-.

Total cost for 4000 grafts = US $2,500 + US $2,000 = US $4,500/-

Mine is Early NW 6 and Dr.A has advised me to go for 2 sittings. First to go for the front and then the crown with densely pack at 50-60 FU grafts per sq cm). How many days did you spend at the clinic?

PB, Thanks for the comments. I am happy to join with you guys who are already in good HTs category.

bentman, My first HT was performed by Dr.Ashok Reddy from Hyderabad, India.

Shaji, Check your PM.

Ravi Vide

Thanks Jag for your reply. That helps. Your Excellent job !! Do you know the wait period currently? How many months did you wait to get his appointment? Was it comfortable to fly back to H'bad the same day? Am planning to fly from Delhi - Bangalore the same day.Is the pain bearable? Are you advised to continue with FINAX?

You are right. 'Am advised to have HT in two sittings since am in early NW6.Appreciate your pictures being loaded weekly.

Cheers !!

Given legal concerns with Dr. AP on the advise of our attorney we are no longer hosting any posts on our discussion forum that reference him.

Permission has been granted to Jagdish, a well respected member of our community to continue posting his progress with us.

Please offer your support by viewing his photo album.

Any blatant posts to promote Dr. A will be removed.

Any threads other than the one listed above listing Dr. As name will also be removed.

Thank you for your understanding. This thread has now been closed.

Bill