Update on visit to the Farjo clinic in England

• Administrators

During the summer of 2007 I had the privilege of spending two days in surgery with the both Dr. Bessam and Nilofer Farjo and watched them perform two excellent and ultra refined surgeries.

Mick at their office recently sent me the one year results from one of the patients I observed. I have added these impressive results to the photo album of my visit. I invite you to see this patient's one year results. Mick intends to take the photos of the other patient's one year results in the near future.

In my opinion, the work the Farjos are now doing is on pare with the very best clinics in North America.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• Administrators

Spex,

The only photos I have are already posted on the album. But I think that from the surgical photos the patient's degree of baldness is pretty apparent. However, if Mick has pre op photos I invite him to send them to me so I can add them to the album.

Onwards and Upwards, Pat

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

• 5 years later...