Proscar & Ejaculation

Hi,

Thanks for that, so in otherwords would once a day be more advisable or should i spread it out over a couple of days say like once in 2 days? and also whats the noticeble period on which you would see hair regrowth? I am currently on a 8 months hair loss program which issued me with 3 products to be used daily Saw Palmetto, Proscar & Mioxidil 7%. I have been on the program for 1 and a half months but don't notice any difference yet except for more finer and thinner hairs dropping out. Regards

jey,

spread it all over the place..no, before you get ready to apply your daily dose in the morning, blow a load in your right hand so you can measure the proscar in your left and ensure they are of equal proportions...

NO! Im kidding man!!!!! Ive never heard of such a thing. Ive never heard anyone discuss this. As far as I know you can blow as many loads as you want a day. I was just pullin your chain! Go ahead, jerk off jey! All you want! icon_smile.gif

Bill,

are you going to update your photos from Dr.H or keep everyone in suspense? As you can see from my picture, Im no longer in need of a ht as the laser comb has been working wonderfully for me. Not only do I have enough hair to cover MY head, but many women have approached me as they would like to make a weave out of my hair for their OWN heads. Best of both worlds. I get head and so do the ladies...

Store your ejaculations in a bottle, then rub it back into your scalp. It's a form of recyling the proscar and guaranteed to regrow hair. icon_wink.gif

Just kidding! Not sure about what effect that may have, just be glad if you are on proscar you are not having problems cleaning out the tubes.

NoBuzz

Ng2gb, LOL!

Its like when Beavis and Butthead went to the sperm bank to make a deposit - Butthead says after doing it:

"and there's plenty more where this came from"

Dude, judging by your avatar, it looks like your lasercomb is on steriods.

NoBuzz