H&W?? no response :((

Yeah, pm me your details. Mainly your name and email address. All virtual consultations have been responded to and are up to date. Check your spam box or spam filter to make sure your assessment didn't get snagged.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

indian_balding,

Where did you perform your virtual consultation. Did you do it through our website or Hasson and Wong's?

I just want to be sure if you've done it through our site that everything is functioning properly.

I'm glad to see JoTronic responded to your inquiry here.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill

Bill,

Thanks for your reply. I did it directly thru H&W website. I also received an email confirmation that it has been received. Jotronic is looking into it.

Bill, i can't thank you enough! you are being so helpful to thousands of people everyday icon_smile.gif 3 cheers to you mate!!! icon_biggrin.gif

I filled out the form for virtual consultations with two different docs through HTN.com and didn't hear anything from either of them in the week after. Then I emailed them through their websites and got an answer from each within two days.

Indian_balding26,

Bill, i can't thank you enough! you are being so helpful to thousands of people everyday 3 cheers to you mate!!!

Thanks for the compliment my friend. It's a pleasure to help my fellow balding brethren icon_smile.gif

fusion47,

Can you tell me which two doctors you did virtual consults with through HTN and the email address you used? Feel free to send me a private message if you don't want to post your email address publicly. I want to investigate to ensure the message was delivered to the doctors.

Thanks,

Bill