Hairmaxx Lasercomb Great!!!

damo

I have being using the hairmaxx lasercomb now for 12 months with really great reuslts! As this is clinically proven i would recommend it to anyone losing hair that doesnt want to spend money on a HT right yet!If you have just had a transplant this comb is very good to stimualte the follicles while in the dormant stage! Opinions wanted!

Damo

2nd_procedure_1_Month_after.No_growth_yet!.JPG.86268614d6b83f4ea12e3588c76c2dc7.JPG

I have being using the hairmaxx lasercomb now for 12 months with really great reuslts! As this is clinically proven i would recommend it to anyone losing hair that doesnt want to spend money on a HT right yet!If you have just had a transplant this comb is very good to stimualte the follicles while in the dormant stage! Opinions wanted!

Damo

damo,

Anectodotal accounts are mixed but the science is there. Tymman recounts his own experience with laser therapy in this thread. His was a less satisfying experience but then again, you are referring to the comb while he went to a clinic. It could be apples to oranges.

At any rate, keep us informed!

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I don't know for $650 seems kind of a waste.Folica sells these and are discontinuing them from all the complaints they received on them.They have a feed back section for their products and these combs did not do well.That's why I held off on trying it.

Anybody else out there with some good results with any of these combs?

Robert i have also heard mixed results.But in my case i have found that it definatley increased my 2nd procedure growth rate by alot.It also grew back alittle bit of hair that was never transplanted too! Its just my own personal opinion.We all know that its not a permenant solution.

Damo

Bill the hairmaxx lasercomb over here in Australia is a approved FDA.It really just stimulates the follices and grows back your hair.Its not a permenant answer but is good for past hair transplant patients to bring on growth after a procedure.Ive used it and it works really well.It just a normal looking comb with laser beams shooting out of it.

Damo

I have recently spoken to a highly regarded doctor on this issue. It is a hoax. His concern is that soon there will be clinics luring in people and selling them this B.S..The Australian FDA approved it? As being effective or not being dangerous?

"The first cut is the deepest." Cat Stevens

Originally posted by Mahair:

I have recently spoken to a highly regarded doctor on this issue. It is a hoax. His concern is that soon there will be clinics luring in people and selling them this B.S.

I agree. Laser comb, laser helmet, laser whateveryouwannacallit is the same thing. There's a bunch of companies making money with that, explaining that "the hairs do not grow anymore because the pores are closed" and that "laser will open the pores and enable hairs to grow again" or "stimulate growth". This is for example the BS sold by in Europe, the US and Australia by "Advanced Hair Studio". I talked to them and asked "OK so when I am finished with my 12 month laser treatment at $1,000 a month, will I keep my hair?" Their answer was, of course, "well your pores might close again, in which case you will need to come back for additional treatment". YEAH RIGHT!!!!

3045 FUs with Dr Victor Hasson on 8 June 2004

1836 FUs with Dr Jeffrey Epstein on 2 March 2006

Regimen: 1.25mg Proscar every other day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been using the lasercomb for two years now. After only two weeks of use, I noticed many very fine hairs in my temples started to grow thicker and longer. However, after two years, they didn't really grow into anything that made much of a difference. Still, it makes me believe that the lasercomb really does do something...

• 2 weeks later...