For Dr Alexander: FUE questions

I don't think we can classify Dr. Alexander as a diamond in the rough anymore Bill-- he is well known here, and he is mentioned frequently on HLH, in addition to posting his patients there.

I think his work is very refined and at this point he should be a real option for any patient, IMHO.

Aside from his finished product, one think that catches my eye is his immediate post-op pics-- very clean,with controlled bloodloss and the use of the smallest incisions possible.

Anyway, just my personal opinion icon_smile.gif

Would like to see his fue results and costs tho'

Jason

Go Cubs!

6721 transplanted grafts

13,906 hairs

Performed by Dr. Ron Shapiro

Dr. Ron Shapiro and Dr. Paul Shapiro are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

B Spot,

In a world filled with sub-par hair restoration physicians, any hair restoration physician that provides state of the art hair transplantation is a "diamond in the rough". Being well known doesn't change that.

However, I am glad that he is receiving the rightful attention that he deserves icon_biggrin.gif.

Bill

you are right , it looks like alexander does nice strip work , but I emailed him a couple of weeks ago and asked about a small (500) Fue procedeure and he told me to try dr. feller in NY. Which kind of surprised me but I believe they feel its better to go to someone who has extensive experience with Fue if travel is an option . Bye the way my emails to Dr. Feller about a 4-500 graft FUE for touch up on a rough micrograft procedure (without shaving the recipient area)were not answered.

chibbler

I dont know if you read my previous post , but I contacted Dr. alexanders office about a 500 graft FUE procedeure and they said he does'nt do many FUE procedures , and that I would be better off going to dr. feller . Remember, in order to have a better chance of resonable growth using FUE it is imperative that the surgeon does it on a frequent basis due to the extreme precision needed for a successful FUE procedure . It seems that the only surgeon in the US that seems to have that much experience is Dr. Feller . If anyone knows of another Dr. that has extensive experience with the FUE (maybe 1 procedure a week or more) please let me know....

chibbler

well I Pm-ed HairLossCure who works for Dr Rose. Dr Wolf also is very well known and I like his hairlines too. No idea about Dr Harris but many complement him.

There is another Dr who cannot be mentioned here but I do not like his scarring as he apparently uses 1+mm tools. His hairlines though are th ebest in business IMO.

I guess there goes my Dr Alexander FUE icon_smile.gif

Update: Looks like I will eventually book a FUE session with Dr Paul Rose. I like his hairlines and philosophy and IMO that's the only way to do them.